New Board

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.

txshowmom

Reaction score
Maybe Macon can start a new board catagory and call it Idiots for kerry and they can go there and post all the liberal twisted posts they want to, that way we don't have to read them. They can just stay there in their own little board kinda like they do in real life. They all bury their heads in the sand and live in their own little idealistic liberal world.

txshowmom":2amkcvu4 said:
Maybe Macon can start a new board catagory and call it Idiots for kerry and they can go there and post all the liberal twisted posts they want to, that way we don't have to read them. They can just stay there in their own little board kinda like they do in real life. They all bury their heads in the sand and live in their own little idealistic liberal world.

The only problem with your suggestion is they don't realize they are IDIOTS

Just ask gp or bp. They consider themselves normal. :( :(

la4angus":mpy0qxiu said:
txshowmom":mpy0qxiu said:

The only problem with your suggestion is they don't realize they are IDIOTS

Just ask gp or bp. They consider themselves normal. :( :(

LA4Angus classifies anyone who doesn't agree 100% with his ideals as an idiot. Real mature old worthless man. Go out and do something beside trying to find BS rightwing bogus websites. Go water your cow or something. Feed your llama. BAAAAAAAAAAA.

BLACKPOWER":26efna22 said:
LA4Angus classifies anyone who doesn't agree 100% with his ideals as an idiot. Real mature old worthless man.

Let's see...

BLACKPOWER":26efna22 said:
So every Vietnam vet that questions why we were ever there is a traitor? You are an idiot.

Yeah, those words of yours would be from today, just a few hours ago.

Craig-TX

To me, it all comes down to whether or not you believe in good and evil, right and wrong. I don't agree with Bush on everything....I think he spends too much, but I will never vote for a pro-abortion, pro gay marriage politician who wants to raise my taxes, over a tax-cutting, God-fearing man.

Status
Not open for further replies.