New Board Format

Help Support CattleToday:

Weird add at the top of my page for a device to shave my crotch with. They say you get adds your interested in. Not so sure.

Bigfoot said:
Weird add at the top of my page for a device to shave my crotch with. They say you get adds your interested in. Not so sure.
They also say you get ads for things you've previously looked for or talked about on line.

Yes, it appears the heart thing is broken. 1st attempt results in an internal server error, any other subsequent attempts result in a -heart. (sorry ssterry, I gave you 2 negative hearts just trying to get the first one to go away, then 2 more trying to get those to reverse. Now it's really stuck, but if ya refresh the page, they all go away).
:lol2:

I don't have a like button anymore. What the HECK??? And I use to be able to one click add photos but now I have to dust my masters off to upload a pic. Can't we just keep things simple?

I also have a broken heart. Well not just broken, it's gone. I hate the thoughts of taking the time to actually tell someone I liked their post... :bang:

sstterry said:
Bigfoot said:

I think the ads are based on your search history...... :oops: :oops: :oops: :lol:

I haven't searched for or researched it at all but for 2 days & on 2 different boards now, I've been getting ads for hospice care... :shock:
:cry:

greybeard said:
sstterry said:
Bigfoot said:

I think the ads are based on your search history...... :oops: :oops: :oops: :lol:

I haven't searched for or researched it at all but for 2 days & on 2 different boards now, I've been getting ads for hospice care... :shock:
:cry:
:heart: <----- my way of an upvote :D

This is the first I have been able to get on CT in several days. Even questioned greybeard on another forum if he knew what was going on. The type is too small, the "LIKE" heart is gone.....so there is no likes or unlikes......I realize that sometimes there needs to be some updates of some types.... but why do they always make it more complicated to even just get on the site to see it?????

kenny thomas said:
I'm getting ad's for horse feed and manure spreaders. Never owned either in my life. Darn sure never will either.
Now Kenny, you know well as I do that Anyone posting on CT needs a good manure spreader....

kenny thomas said:
greybeard said:
kenny thomas said:
I'm getting ad's for horse feed and manure spreaders. Never owned either in my life. Darn sure never will either.
Now Kenny, you know well as I do that Anyone posting on CT needs a good manure spreader....
Maybe that's it, the board recognizes B.S..

Or sometimes they don't....... :hide:

kenny thomas said:
greybeard said:
kenny thomas said:
Maybe that's it, the board recognizes B.S..

french-protest-manure-government-building-14160065560.gif

Latest posts