new blog post

Help Support CattleToday:

pdfangus

Reaction score
Some of you may not know (or care) that I do a blog on conservation stuff including intensive grazing and multipseices cover crops….over the weekend I posted a few photos of scenes around my place with comments….it is my personal blog so there may be shots of my dogs or cows or whatever interests me.

Currently using a lot of photos from my place as well as others.

If you click on any photo it will appear in a larger format and just use your back arrow to go back to the blog….

If you sign up to follow the blog it will send you an e-mail notice when I make a new post….generally about once per week….

new blog post with photos

http://pdfangus.wordpress.com/2013/06/02/cover-crop-and-farm-shots-6-1-2013/

TennesseeTuxedo":2p74ahgu said:
Very interesting Jim.

What prompted you to start a blog?

actually I have had one for years but my first blog site went through some changes and deleted all my stuff....

I have written a few articles on the basics of grass production that were aimed at my horse clients....I also have been know to share a few things from my personal history that I think are amusing. My e-mail friends used to think they were interesting...Have not been inspired to write much of that lately....

lately I am doing a lot of demonstration growing stuff for my job and it is an easy way to post and discuss the photos and such. I am running a three year grant program on Multispecdies cover crops and growing them at home is easy to monitor and discuss....can share photos with a wide range of interested parties. We are also going to start a project to promote managed grazing in our area. I can put it all in one place and it is easy to manage and to direct folks to rather than post in ten different places. Also with this blog service, it is easy to dig up the old stuff to point someone at it. :cowboy:

Latest posts