• YES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DOC HARRIS

Reaction score
A week ago last Tuesday (Feb. 7, '06) I attended a seminar in Greely, CO. presented by Phizer and Leachman Cattle of Colorado (that's Lee Leachman for those of you who may not be familiar with Lee's New Cattle set-up here in Northern Colorado). It was extremely informative and interesting, and paralleled a lot of the discussions which have been current on these boards recently. On next Wednesday, 2/22/06, they are presenting a Leachman Simulcast at 7:00 PM MST of that seminar. I thought that this would be an excellent opportunity for all of the Breeders and Producers on these Boards to review your knowledge of Veterinary work, the Optimal 'right-size' beef cow with REASONS why one size is desirable over another, Crossbreeding and how to do it, a little different "approach" to EPD's, and how 'Science is building more $Profitable cattle'.

I highly recommend this to all of you who are interested in breeding more Profitable Beef Cattle! Log on to this link, and get ready to learn something new and exciting!

http://www.leachman.com/request.htm

DOC HARRIS

Latest posts