New Arrivals

Help Support CattleToday:

This group went through Buffalo special sale couple years ago.

You could drive the wheels off a brand new truck, and not find a better herd of heifers. I'd take these and a couple of Angus bulls any day, and twice on Sunday. What do you call 1/2 Angus, 1/4th Jersey and 1/4th Brahmas?!!! Money Makers!! :)

J&J has a group for sale

If someone AI'd buying some to make replacements would be the way to go to me. Jerseys are pretty cheap.
AI them to sexed Brahman semen.
Would you use grey or red brahman? Reason I ask, I had a guy call me and ask me about buying his 3/4 jersey 1/4 red angus cow that's never been milked and runs with his beef herd, is currently late 2nd stage to a black baldy bull. I was thinking if the price was right I might try to AI her with sexed brahman semen, found some on a low birthweight, docile grey brahman for $60/straw.

Would you use grey or red brahman? Reason I ask, I had a guy call me and ask me about buying his 3/4 jersey 1/4 red angus cow that's never been milked and runs with his beef herd, is currently late 2nd stage to a black baldy bull. I was thinking if the price was right I might try to AI her with sexed brahman semen, found some on a low birthweight, docile grey brahman for $60/straw.
Grey of the Manso line from J.D. Hudgins.