New additions to the family

Help Support CattleToday:

Oldtimer

Reaction score
Yesterday I went north to take mineral out to some cows up close to the border...Took my old male Border Collie, but left the female home (at her displeasure) because she was getting close to having puppies...When I came home last evening she didn't come to meet me- checked her nest and there she was with 1 pup- ended up with 5 during the evening... 2 red/white, 3 black/white....

JohnandJaneenBday2006Puppies013-1.jpg

The proud mom and babies...

JohnandJaneenBday2006Puppies010.jpg

Grandkids and pups... Look like rats, but really are pups.....Taming them and naming them already......

JohnandJaneenBday2006Puppies011.jpg

Gabe with a lapful-- he likes the red ones best....

Ahhh! I love puppy breath. I think that someone should figure out a way to bottle it. No way anyone can be angry when they smell puppy breath. :heart:

Congrats to the new momma, and her owner! They are adorable, even if they do resemble and sound like guinea pigs (an oversized rat :D ).

congrats to your family.. puppys and kids.. great combo.. im sure at your house in a month or two you'll be having great puppy fun !
Rose :lol:

If they get to be too bothersome, I'd be happy to take a red one off your hands! :)

cfpinz

peg4x4":weox6oce said:
Mom sure was giveing you the "eye" :lol:

Yep- she's a good mom- but very trusting with us...In fact when the previous litter came, the grandkids were there and watched her as she had them- they crawled right in the nest with her... She'd have a pup, lick it awhile, then lick a kid awhile, then go back to the pup.. :lol:

I think that Old girl would fight a grizzly bear to protect those pups or those kids....

Latest posts