New Addition to the Dog Family

Help Support CattleToday:

syork

Reaction score
I have a friend that works at the animal shelter. I told her a long time ago if a heeler comes thru the doors red or blue i want it. Well I got the call yesterday that there was a red heeler at the shelter. She warned me that he was scared to death of everything and everyone. That he hated men which is a plus for me :lol: :lol: . I went to look at him and yep I brought him home. Here he is.

Have you taught him to dance in that first photo?

we have three australian shepherds that came thru the rescue route.

they have all made great dogs. partly because they are aussie and partly because they appreciate having a good home. I really believe it.

the last one came to us from georgia and the wife picked him by his photo on the net. he turned out to be a small cross that looks part miniature aussie and part unknown. still making a great little dog.

there are millions of dogs out there that need homes.
there are thousands of horses that need homes.

bigbull338":2blolb8j said:
he is a good looking dog thats for sure.hope he doesnt give you to much trouble.

He has absolutely been the best dog. He is smart and so sweet. Out of all my dogs he is the best one. He has never one time offered to bite me or my daughter. He loves my little girl. If she cries he goes up to her to give her a kiss and nudges her. He is a house dog hes housebroken completly and he sleeps with my daughter. She can lead him on the leash he will not pull her down he is so gentle. It makes me wonder why the person who had him took him to the pound. They just dont care or dont see what a great dog he is.

pdfangus":2blolb8j said:
Have you taught him to dance in that first photo?we have three australian shepherds that came thru the rescue route.

they have all made great dogs. partly because they are aussie and partly because they appreciate having a good home. I really believe it.

the last one came to us from georgia and the wife picked him by his photo on the net. he turned out to be a small cross that looks part miniature aussie and part unknown. still making a great little dog.

there are millions of dogs out there that need homes.
there are thousands of horses that need homes.

No :lol: :lol: My friend just happened to snap it at the right moment.

Good looking dog and good for him to have landed on his paws. Three of the four cats I have had come from rescue. I admire anyone who takes on a rescue pet.

chrisy":2sgh43wv said:
Good looking dog and good for him to have landed on his paws. Three of the four cats I have had come from rescue. I admire anyone who takes on a rescue pet.

Three of my dogs came from a rescue. Both of my cats came from the pound. I would rather help an animal in the shelter than to go look in the paper and git one that has a home. I fix every one of my dogs and cats. There are enough kittens and puppies out thre that doesnt have a home and I can do more by not adding to the already over populated dogs and cats.

syork":15byqig3 said:
chrisy":15byqig3 said:

Three of my dogs came from a rescue. Both of my cats came from the pound. I would rather help an animal in the shelter than to go look in the paper and git one that has a home. I fix every one of my dogs and cats. There are enough kittens and puppies out thre that doesnt have a home and I can do more by not adding to the already over populated dogs and cats.

as I say good on you....the cat I got that was not technically from rescue came from a cat that was, my friend got a kitten from rescue was told she was done, and when she kept getting fatter my friend was worried about her and took her to the vets and found she was in kitten, she had four kittens, my friend kept three, I had the runt that the mum wouldn't feed, I hand reared her from 3 weeks old and she went through cat flu at 6 weeks old and lived to be 2 weeks off of her 19th birthday. And me and my friend have all our animals done.

Latest posts