never thought id see..

Help Support CattleToday:

alacattleman

Reaction score
the time id turn down free horses..... since last winter ive had people wanting too give me horses..just had a call from someone wanting too give me 3 reg. paint horses even deliever them.. 10 years ago ida pee'd on myself at the opportunity..

You can get all the free ones around here that you want, plus some that you don't. Don't ever leave your trailer unattended at the sale barn, or you might just find a couple of horses tied up to the rear of it when you return.

You wouldn't know where I could find some free Chopper herbicide? That stuff's $100/gallon at my getting place.

ga. prime":8v5l7ftl said:
You wouldn't know where I could find some free Chopper herbicide? That stuff's $100/gallon at my getting place.
i only get free offers for things i dont need... the things i do need i buy em,, then they get offered too me free the next day.. th sorta like that hay spear i had built last week the factory ones i priced were close too 175.00 to 200.00 so i go too the scrap yard buy some scrap to build my own got about 80.00 in it. the next day our local paper has a used one for 40.00 :devil2:

Those factory spears are made out of some weak steel. Try pushing a stump out of the ground with one and see what happens.

Latest posts