Never should a ask.

Help Support CattleToday:

callmefence":34xjshfb said:
Farm Fence Solutions":34xjshfb said:

I once asked what the ruling was on killing big cats. "We don't have them here" was the general consensus.

If you had been here just little longer you would know cougars don't leave tracks... :D

An elephant in high heels wouldn't leave a track on your place. #rockasfarasyoucansee

Farm Fence Solutions":8q4kvhjg said:
callmefence":8q4kvhjg said:
Farm Fence Solutions":8q4kvhjg said:

I once asked what the ruling was on killing big cats. "We don't have them here" was the general consensus.

If you had been here just little longer you would know cougars don't leave tracks... :D

An elephant in high heels wouldn't leave a track on your place. #rockasfarasyoucansee
Fence once told me, "that's how I know it's time to turn the cows in..If I can't see the rocks anymore, the grass is tall enough for 'em"

callmefence":2nibcq6c said:
Caustic Burno":2nibcq6c said:
You failed the IQ test on this one fence.
Dang well know what I think about the idiots at TPWD.
Nothing's sorrier than a Texas GW when it comes to abuse of power.

Guilty I guess CB
The cousin I spoke of has his place high fenced. Had about 30 does in a 20 acre breeding pen. He has a deer breeder's permit.
He put out the word he was looking for a big northern whitetail Buck. Fellow contacts him and they eventually make a deal on the buck. Guy brings the deer to him. Cousin ask him for a copy of his permit. He doesn't have it. Will fax it tomorrow. Next day a team of game warden's show with a warrant. They write him a thousand dollar ticket.....and shoot every deer in the pen. The guy was a game warden working undercover...honest truth
Same thing happened to an old man named Billy Powell (google it) over in East Texas. Cost him many millions of dollars in deer, semen and embryos not to mention a few million in fines. Old man can't even buy a hunting license now.

TexasBred":3fb0oj20 said:
callmefence":3fb0oj20 said:
Caustic Burno":3fb0oj20 said:
You failed the IQ test on this one fence.
Dang well know what I think about the idiots at TPWD.
Nothing's sorrier than a Texas GW when it comes to abuse of power.

Guilty I guess CB
The cousin I spoke of has his place high fenced. Had about 30 does in a 20 acre breeding pen. He has a deer breeder's permit.
He put out the word he was looking for a big northern whitetail Buck. Fellow contacts him and they eventually make a deal on the buck. Guy brings the deer to him. Cousin ask him for a copy of his permit. He doesn't have it. Will fax it tomorrow. Next day a team of game warden's show with a warrant. They write him a thousand dollar ticket.....and shoot every deer in the pen. The guy was a game warden working undercover...honest truth
Same thing happened to an old man named Billy Powell (google it) over in East Texas. Cost him many millions of dollars in deer, semen and embryos not to mention a few million in fines. Old man can't even buy a hunting license now.

Dam bunch of mad scientist. They have ruined many of our best freshwater fisheries by stocking them with saltwater pelagic fish. :dunce: but you can't legally sell your neighbor privately raised fish. I can't for the life of me figure out how this shyt gets thought up.

I don't think any mad scientists are behind this, but it sure has been hard on my deer population the past six or eight years. Two winters ago, we found tracks of a female with kittens......which totally blew the theory that the big male was a single and had escaped from the big cat rescue about 20 miles north of here. We didn't have any big cats here last winter, and I saw a bobcat for the first time on our place, and we had some deer back. The cat problem is pale in comparison to the silver and big head carp we now have in the river.

Latest posts