Never should a ask.

Help Support CattleToday:

callmefence

Keyboard cowboy
Reaction score
Have the opportunity to sell some of my big catfish to a high fence down the road.
I have to many they want them for their clients and willing to pay half what a good steer is worth for some of the bigger ones.
Cousin got in a jackpot with tpw over some deer several years back. I decided I better check. after being treated like I was bothering him. the warden informed me I needed a fish farming license, a aquaculture permit and if I was going to deliver the fish alive :dunce: a fish truck license. this was really just going to be a once every few years deal. I feel like I'm on the radar now. shoulda just done it and not ask permission.
This is not wildlife. It's livestock. Privately raised and sold to private waters. My hatred for tpwd grows a little more.

Where the he11 is the add photo button gone

how far away are these folk? If they're a mile away it would be pretty easy and low risk.. if they're 100 miles away it would change that

You failed the IQ test on this one fence.
Dang well know what I think about the idiots at TPWD.
Nothing's sorrier than a Texas GW when it comes to abuse of power.

Brute 23":662bs10t said:
I would give them the fish and charge them for your time to deliver them or for the bucket you deliver them in.

That's what I do with hogs. I give people hogs and they pay me to deliver them.

I KNEW you was a hog farmer, bet you raise sheep too. What else would you get from a "brimmer pimp". :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ol' 243":11asm4jn said:
Brute 23":11asm4jn said:
I would give them the fish and charge them for your time to deliver them or for the bucket you deliver them in.

I KNEW you was a hog farmer, bet you raise sheep too. What else would you get from a "brimmer pimp". :lol: :lol: :lol:

Are you trying to become the most obnoxious user ever on CT or is this just your natural self?

I don't mean nothing by it, I like to have fun and laff. I ain't gonna apologize to you for it though, if you're soft, say you're soft and I will do my best to be sweet to you.

Yea, pretty much. My wife says I'm the nicest a$$ you'd ever meet. She knows me pretty well, I really don't mean nothin' by it, I'm just kinda plain spoken. I'll never get elected to any kind of political office.

Ol' 243":3kiortxr said:
Yea, pretty much. My wife says I'm the nicest a$$ you'd ever meet. She knows me pretty well, I really don't mean nothin' by it, I'm just kinda plain spoken. I'll never get elected to any kind of political office.

I like it from one horses a$$ to another

Caustic Burno":3ohnsiqm said:
You failed the IQ test on this one fence.
Dang well know what I think about the idiots at TPWD.
Nothing's sorrier than a Texas GW when it comes to abuse of power.

Guilty I guess CB
The cousin I spoke of has his place high fenced. Had about 30 does in a 20 acre breeding pen. He has a deer breeder's permit.
He put out the word he was looking for a big northern whitetail Buck. Fellow contacts him and they eventually make a deal on the buck. Guy brings the deer to him. Cousin ask him for a copy of his permit. He doesn't have it. Will fax it tomorrow. Next day a team of game warden's show with a warrant. They write him a thousand dollar ticket.....and shoot every deer in the pen. The guy was a game warden working undercover...honest truth

Ol' 243":3dnihemc said:
Brute 23":3dnihemc said:

Yup, big time hog farmer. Got so many I don't even know how many I got. I let them free range. :)

Latest posts