never let your child out of your sight, or you will be arrested

Help Support CattleToday:

bball

Reaction score
Triple d,
Youre a slow learner my friend. Youre post was informative reading, right up until the last line. Perhaps you can edit it before the flag is waved....and mod 2 gets involved.

This is why my kid has a couple of Cur dogs. She's never alone. Strangers are the ones in danger, and most of the cops ain't tough enough. Lol If Kate goes to town with me to run errands, I take the toothy cur to sit in the truck with her.

I was in Germany last Dec and noticed people would leave their kids in strollers on the sidewalk while they went inside to shop. Wouldn't be ok here.

shaz":1fn1edj9 said:
I was in Germany last Dec and noticed people would leave their kids in strollers on the sidewalk while they went inside to shop. Wouldn't be ok here.

Nobody wants German kids. I'm living proof of that. :lol:

Farm Fence Solutions":ok13pquy said:
shaz":ok13pquy said:

Nobody wants German kids. I'm living proof of that. :lol:

Watch it. So am I.

shaz":3h14fwzd said:

The United States is a violent country. ddd75 loves to post statistics. He should post the crime rates of various countries. This country has a bloody history and for what ever reason, people here tend to glorify violence. Look at the US movie industry. The theme of "Revenge" does well on the screen. For example, movies in the Death Wish genre. Americans love a bloody revenge story. The more blood, guns, and killing, the better we like it.

Bright Raven":1k9nsuqq said:
shaz":1k9nsuqq said:

The United States is a violent country. ddd75 loves to post statistics. He should post the crime rates of various countries. This country has a bloody history and for what ever reason, people here tend to glorify violence. Look at the US movie industry. The theme of "Revenge" does well on the screen. For example, movies in the Death Wish genre. Americans love a bloody revenge story. The more blood, guns, and killing, the better we like it.

Might have to do with the immigrants that settled this country were born fighting.
Read the book by Webb about the Scotch-Irish bearing the same title.

Caustic Burno":3lybbudo said:
Bright Raven":3lybbudo said:
shaz":3lybbudo said:

Might have to do with the immigrants that settled this country were born fighting.

Right you are. I was reading some information that came up on why this nation tends to idolize violence more that other comparable countries. The way our country originated and the roots of the immigrants was mentioned.

Ron they had been fighting for centuries for survival in a feudal system before they got here. They were fighting for everything from religious freedom to just freedom from English oppression.

Caustic Burno":6fl0tfey said:
Bright Raven":6fl0tfey said:
shaz":6fl0tfey said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82PyXjFAXa4

For the ones that don't like to read, this pretty well sums it up.

Latest posts