Never Kissed Before...Ask me a Question

Help Support CattleToday:

FarmGirl10":3k5xezf6 said:
Ummm. Are you the guy the The Forty Year Old Virgin?

That was a very funny movie. Where do you think the script came from? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Noone said I never had relations. Another question?

FarmGirl10":1open1td said:
So how much did these "relations" cost you? :lol:

:dunce: :dunce: :dunce: :dunce: <------this is me.

Don't jump the gun. Noone said I had relations either. Please ask the questions in the proper order. Another question? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

alacattleman":2cl9tvsa said:
you had relations with out kissin'? what they do, hold a bag over your head

Again, noone said I had relations. If I did, there are alternatives beside your comment that I have read about on the internet. Another question? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

HerefordSire":gjinb296 said:
alacattleman":gjinb296 said:

Again, noone said I had relations. If I did, there are alternatives beside your comment that I have read about on the internet. Another question? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
What kind of sites are you getting on?

FarmGirl10":3mvdww8b said:
HerefordSire":3mvdww8b said:
alacattleman":3mvdww8b said:

What kind of sites are you getting on?

Mainly "How To" sites..."G" rated. About the only experience I have is reading on the internet and library books. I have been rejected my entire life because I am so ugly. Most people take kissing for granted. I was always too scared I would get turned down again after the 1,000th try. Another question? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

FarmGirl10":ggp098f5 said:
How have you managed to stay saine?

It is very difficult. I am so lonely. I thought about becoming a Catholic Priest but they wanted me to have plastic surgery before I could say mass. I told them no way. More questions?

:drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:

HerefordSire":2cgnpzpw said:
FarmGirl10":2cgnpzpw said:

It is very difficult. I am so lonely. I thought about becoming a Catholic Priest but they wanted me to have plastic surgery before I could say mass. I told them no way.

Poor baby. :frowns:

KNERSIE":28ogboo6 said:
FarmGirl10":28ogboo6 said:

sanity is in the eye of the beholder

You got that right! I thought I was really insane one day....thought I was going to get lucky and get my first kiss. Well, that didn't pan out. I was about two inches away. I began thinking about all the monks in seclusion. I wondered how they did it. That got me through the tough times. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

FarmGirl10":ehcbig45 said:
HerefordSire":ehcbig45 said:
FarmGirl10":ehcbig45 said:

It is very difficult. I am so lonely. I thought about becoming a Catholic Priest but they wanted me to have plastic surgery before I could say mass. I told them no way.

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Sometimes tears just start pouring out of my eyes. Have another question? :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea:

HerefordSire":32t8mwzz said:
FarmGirl10":32t8mwzz said:

Sometimes tears just start pouring out of my eyes. Have another question? :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea:
:idea: How far of a drive is it from here to there? :pretty:

FarmGirl10":1bk0j6z4 said:
HerefordSire":1bk0j6z4 said:
FarmGirl10":1bk0j6z4 said:

:idea: How far of a drive is it from here to there? :pretty:

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

I don't know but just guessing about 744.375 miles. I wonder how much bus tickets are. Can you send me a bus ticket if I give you my address? Have another question?

HerefordSire":24xoyivj said:

I don't know but just guessing about 744.375 miles. I wonder how much bus tickets are. Can you send me a bus ticket if I give you my address? Have another question?
:nod: PM me with it.

FarmGirl10":2ilxd0pu said:
HerefordSire":2ilxd0pu said:

:nod: PM me with it.

As I implied...I don't have any experience other than reading about kissing and watching TV so my palms will be good and clammy with sweat dripping down my forehead. Don't you think you should see a "real" photo before you buy the bus ticket? Only thing though I don't own a camera. I get paid in 6 weeks though and I could probably put it on layaway.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Latest posts