Never Kissed Before...Ask me a Question

Help Support CattleToday:

I envy you good looking guys with the gift of gab. Always getting complements from the ladies. I got a black book with zero names in it.[/quote]

There's your problem Herf, change that to "always giving complements to the ladies" your luck will change immediately.

Larry[/quote]

Well Larry. I hear you loud and clear. For close to 40 years I have given ladies complements, opened doors, bowed before their presense (I didn't go this far), called them ma'am and that didn't work. Now I am thinking if don't give complements, don't open doors, and just call them "baby" like I see on TV (non-westerns of course), I can get one name in my black book to focus on. I reckon it is possible that today's women don't like a gentleman which much different than when we were raised.[/quote] from the looks of some, they must want a man as feminine as they are

HerefordSire":302lmtwx said:
TexasBred":302lmtwx said:
You know what they say about "experience". You get it from your mistakes. :lol2:

Are you saying I can get better than a minimum wage job if I apply for a job in a recession, and on my resume, list all the times I screwed up in my life and would qualify me as having experience? :shock: :shock: :shock:

Absolutely...shows you have determination even if you're not good at what you do. :nod: You might have to get rid of those Stacey Adams roach killer shoes too and get you a new pair of flip flops along with a Hawaiian Shirt, a fruity drink and a cigarette holder. But for God's sake cover up that tattoo that says "Big Pimp Daddy'......That should attract "something".

alacattleman":gn5q1c65 said:
from the looks of some, they must want a man as feminine as they are

About 20 years ago or so, I went to this relatively large dancing club in Little Rock. Standing room only. I was the only guy in there. About half of the women were feminine and half were not feminine. So which feminine type women are you referring to. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

TexasBred":1b4ylyaz said:
HerefordSire":1b4ylyaz said:
TexasBred":1b4ylyaz said:
You know what they say about "experience". You get it from your mistakes. :lol2:

Are you saying I can get better than a minimum wage job if I apply for a job in a recession, and on my resume, list all the times I screwed up in my life and would qualify me as having experience? :shock: :shock: :shock:

Absolutely...shows you have determination even if you're not good at what you do. :nod: You might have to get rid of those Stacey Adams roach killer shoes too and get you a new pair of flip flops along with a Hawaiian Shirt, a fruity drink and a cigarette holder. But for God's sake cover up that tattoo that says "Big Pimp Daddy'......That should attract "something".

So should I dress like myself or what others like? In other words, should I pretend to be someone else? Is that the way to fit in and get my first kiss?

HerefordSire":3j3a1gfp said:
alacattleman":3j3a1gfp said:

About 20 years ago or so, I went to this relatively large dancing club in Little Rock. Standing room only. I was the only guy in there. About half of the women were feminine and half were not feminine. So which feminine type women are you referring to. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
the one's without mullet's and flannel shirts

alacattleman":1wnq3gi9 said:
HerefordSire":1wnq3gi9 said:
alacattleman":1wnq3gi9 said:

the one's without mullet's and flannel shirts

That could be where I have been goofing up. No wonder why I am striking out. How many guys would you kiss?

About 20 years ago or so, I went to this relatively large dancing club in Little Rock. Standing room only. I was the only guy in there. About half of the women were feminine and half were not feminine. So which feminine type women are you referring to. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:[/quote] the one's without mullet's and flannel shirts[/quote]

That could be where I have been goofing up. No wonder why I am striking out. How many guys would you kiss?[/quote] who's talking about guys.. :( ? im talking about lebonese

ala...when I was a growing up, I usually could tell which people were straight females. I would look for the ones wearing a dress or a skirt. Now, I just have to guess.

I get your drift now. I should make a preliminary judgement as to whether a female is straight or not. This of course should increase my odds of getting my first kiss.

HerefordSire":3n3fkvxa said:
I get your drift now. I should make a preliminary judgement as to whether a female is straight or not. This of course should increase my odds of getting my first kiss.
my next girlfriend is going too be a red neck lesbian ,,,,,i need someone too drink beer and chase women with

alacattleman":394nl9tw said:
HerefordSire":394nl9tw said:
my next girlfriend is going too be a red neck lesbian ,,,,,i need someone too drink beer and chase women with

That was hillarious! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

alacattleman":2y1uipij said:
HerefordSire":2y1uipij said:

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: bammy, you'e too much. :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Latest posts