NEVADA GINA HAS A NEW STORY/UPDATE RE STARVING CATTLE

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did a google. "PETA, cow stuck in creek" Guess what popped up. :stop:

Cow looks like it is in a bad situation. It is hard to tell from the photos as i can't see the ribs or tail head. It still could be natural causes or maybe not.

Roadapple":2f6amu8h said:
For those who doubted Gina, said she was spewing BS, etc., how would you like your New Year crow? Barbecued, fried, or skewered like you did Gina? Apologies?

How many times have we seen newbies come on here and not know what they are talking about - and mess things up worse than if they would have left them alone, or worse yet having some hidden tree hugging, banning meat eating agenda.

I will say that Gina automatically became more believable as soon as she posted a picture.

I did do some research on Elko county Nevada. Prostitution is actually legal in Elko, and there are a couple of brothels. Maybe Crowder has a future there.

If I was one of the offenders, my sincerest apologies. If I wasn't, OFF WITH THEIR HEADS :lol2:

While I can see a picture of what appears to be a cow in a ditch, I cannot see it in major distress, as a matter of fact it appears it is either drinking or eating!!

I cannot say for sure but i know i saw a similar picture on another site a couple of yrs ago which would coincide with the date on the picture that I make out to be 12/26/2006.

I could be wrong and if I am i will apologize, at this point i am still unconvinced, why just one picture? why were more not taken? Why is the date on the camera relatively correct except for the year? When I lose the date on my camera it changes everything not just the year!

Once again if I am wrong I will apoligize.

I never got involved in the original postings. But it all seemed pretty far fetched to me. So I should apologize even tho I didn't speak.

It still seems far fetched that animal owners, who should be trying to make a profit, let those animals go like that. It is like throwing money in the toilet and flushing it down. They could have hauled those cows to the sale barn two months back. No hassle with getting them out of the creek etc.

Death in the family? A car accident and the owner is laid up in the hospital? Who knows?

The sheriff has in itself committed a crime by moving the cattle without knowledge of LIVESTOCK CONTROL!

I am an Inspector for an adjoining state and called a friend of mine to find the complaint number!
Guess what he couldn't find one filed by the sheriffs department nor by any individual in Elko or surrounding counties during the period of time this was supposedly happening!

Remember Baxter78 and his wild claims of sale barn idiot? This sounds a lot like that bunch of posting.

568.350. Unauthorized driving of livestock from range unlawful; penalty; liability for damages
1. It shall be unlawful for any person to lead, drive or in any manner remove any horse, mare, colt, jenny, jack, mule, or any head of neat cattle, or hog, sheep, goat, or any number of these animals, the same being the property of another person, from the range on which they are permitted to run in common, without the consent of the owner thereof first had and obtained.

2. The owner of any such animals, finding the same running on the herd grounds or commons with other animals of the same kind, is permitted to drive his own animal or animals, together with such other animals as he cannot conveniently separate from his own, to the nearest and most convenient corral or other place for separating his own from other animals if he, in such case, immediately, with all convenient speed, drives all such animals not belonging to him back to the herd ground from which he brought such animals.

3. Any person violating the provisions of this section shall be guilty of a misdemeanor.

4. In addition to the penalty provided for in subsection 3, such person shall be civilly liable to the owner of livestock so removed from the range for the value of all such stock and the necessary expenses incident to their return.

I will however apologize to Gina once she provides us all with a citation or complainant number which would have been required for the sheriff to even consider moving the cattle.
Livestock control has the controlling authority not the sheriffs department nor does the local animal control have such authority.
Livestock falls under a different set of laws as do cats,dogs,ferrets etc etc etc, those laws are INFORCED by livestock inspectors, not county sheriffs.
Sorry to rain on your parade Gina.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts