Net Worth X Coleman Charlo

Help Support CattleToday:

Charlo docility is an issue for a lot of folks. The key is to hand feed them from when they are weaned calves. If you don't, they can be crazy.

SA Angus said:
SAV Rainfall is an excellent choice. Also SAV Supercharger. I have two Net Worth X Charlo heifers that are a year old. They are awesome!

Any pics of the heifers ?

This is Rainfall X Net Worth heifer. I do not have Charlo X Net Worth. They are similar to this photo.

Exclusive x Net Worth heifer 81 pounds100832CA-DA2A-4B69-8998-739DA3A63391.png

Attachments

• 2713F848-E753-4C90-A726-A51DC9D400AF.jpeg
    2713F848-E753-4C90-A726-A51DC9D400AF.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 13
  • AF9FCB03-A0AD-43D0-B999-68221085FA30.jpeg
    AF9FCB03-A0AD-43D0-B999-68221085FA30.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 14
Like her posing already. Did the dam ever calm down from trying to establish dominance in the herd?
She is calm now. I have a Renown cow that's the boss. Once she learned that she was ok. Still doesn't like tight quarters. She let me weigh her calf from a distance.

Just picked up a Net Worth daughter she is about 1600 pounds. She is currently bred to Whitlock. Once she calves I was thinking of breeding her to Coleman Charlo. Anyone else have any suggestions? Her AAA#18101358.

Good looking cow but I would not cross Net Worth and Charlo you might end up with to hot to handle. Love the idea because except for temperament it would be an incredible cross.

Good looking cow but I would not cross Net Worth and Charlo you might end up with to hot to handle. Love the idea because except for temperament it would be an incredible cross.
I have the Exclusive x New Worth heifer. Maybe I will use Charlo on her. Rainfall x NW seems to be working well.

I
Just picked up a Net Worth daughter she is about 1600 pounds. She is currently bred to Whitlock. Once she calves I was thinking of breeding her to Coleman Charlo. Anyone else have any suggestions? Her AAA#18101358.

I recommend something other than Charlo why take a great cow and breed her down charlo hurt our cowherd you lose pounds at weaning, thinking about going back and flushing some cows to networth they're among the best we've got

I

I recommend something other than Charlo why take a great cow and breed her down charlo hurt our cowherd you lose pounds at weaning, thinking about going back and flushing some cows to networth they're among the best we've got
I am going to use SAV Scale House on the Net Worth cow should be ready to AI in a month.

I am going to use SAV Scale House on the Net Worth cow should be ready to AI in a month.
Sounds like a plan I saw the scale crusher sons right after they showed up at schaff, man talk about power I wanna use one of them but I gotta make sure it's the right one when you Ai 200+ cows to a bull we used recharge once and used renown three years in a row we kinda gotta find an outcross now, plus we used rainfall, then about 300 straws downpour ,those are darn nice I think we've got the most Downpours he died that year and Kelly pulled all the semen back

Sounds like a plan I saw the scale crusher sons right after they showed up at schaff, man talk about power I wanna use one of them but I gotta make sure it's the right one when you Ai 200+ cows to a bull we used recharge once and used renown three years in a row we kinda gotta find an outcross now, plus we used rainfall, then about 300 straws downpour ,those are darn nice I think we've got the most Downpours he died that year and Kelly pulled all the semen back
Do you think Scale House x NW is a good combo ? How did Scale house look in person ?

Do you think Scale House x NW is a good combo ? How did Scale house look in person ?
My dad talked to Kelly today he said they weighed scale house last week and he weighed 2200 lbs but he's been at the bull station all summer collecting and didn't breed any cows in the pasture

Latest posts