NESIKEP

Help Support CattleToday:

Have a great day...... Ah evening. :lol: I need to look at the b day line more often, anyway I do hope your day was good! :bday: :bday:

Alan

It was a good day.. No calf though (I tried to give her the hint)

We went to a place an hour away, my dad knows the folks there, and the previous owner was some sort of crazy Dane, a bricklayer by trade, but a model railway nut. We went into this little room, about 8x16 ft or so, and there was one of the most meticulously crafted model railways you've ever seen... apparently it took about 15 years of work, and I don't doubt it... I think you could just LOOK at it for 15 years and still find things you missed. The fellow was always dirt poor, so a lot of the stuff is home made or recycled... but the level of detail is stunning.. One building has men on it putting the metal roofing on, there are about 5 mines and a couple sawmills, tressel bridges, gantries, cranes, fueling stations, saloons, etc... There is actually his OWN PLACE modeled in there! The stone buildings are made of pebbles all glued and mortared together, shake roofs made with miniature shakes. The fellow died in 2006 at 90 years old, and nothing has been touched there since.
Oh, and he also had a ZOO!, with all sorts of wolves, bears, cougars, etc. His kids said the animals were usually fed, unlike them!

Thanks for the bday wishes people!

Better late than never, I know I miss a lot of them!.. Actually, because of the time zone difference, you're only a day late!