Nekkid Baby Pictures

Help Support CattleToday:

It's a sick, sad world.

Slide show is next Monday. I'll let you know if I see any baby tushies.

Lammie":3olyyen2 said:
It's that time of year! Senior slide show time, when parents bring pics of their children growing up and they are shown to parents and students in the gym... My older son had this twice at the band banquet and at the senior slide show. So my question is, if you had to send in some baby pics of your kids, would you send the obligatory nekkid baby pic? I remember sending one, but it was a butt shot, not full frontal nudity. I was not the only one. After all, there's nothing cuter than a little nekkid baby with their little cute nekkid baby buns. It's one of the joys of being a parent...

Would/have you done this to your kid? And if you are a kid, how would you feel about your senior class seeing your baby butt?

No, I wouldn't do this to my kid. Showing those pictures to family members and giggling about them is fine, but putting them up before the senior class or the entire school? I wouldn't.

I definitely would not, it is inappropriate. At that age I would have been embarresed and devastated if any naked baby pics were shown for all to see. I was even embarrassed when hubby was shown them by my mom and he had seen me without clothes on before.

I think that this day and age this is a no brainer. No naked pics, I would take the question out of the equation and not even have it as an option if one is submitted do not show it. Thankfully with a graduating class of 700 we didn't have time for all that nonsense.

hillsdown":23tgoyll said:
I definitely would not, it is inappropriate. At that age I would have been embarresed and devastated if any naked baby pics were shown for all to see. I was even embarrassed when hubby was shown them by my mom and he had seen me without clothes on before.

I think that this day and age this is a no brainer. No naked pics, I would take the question out of the equation and not even have it as an option if one is submitted do not show it. Thankfully with a graduating class of 700 we didn't have time for all that nonsense.

Well, we probably have 150 souls at most. Not even that many if you subtract the kids that didn't pass the TAKS to get out. They may let them walk the stage, I don't know.

I guess the general opinion here is that buns are out. I bet I see some, though. I'll let you know.

Heck, I don't know why it should embarrass some of those boys. They walk around with their arses hanging out of those pants all day long!

OK, Full circle.

Lammie":imk2lt25 said:
. They walk around with their arses hanging out of those pants all day long!

What is school policy on that? If exposed butts are out, exposed butts are out. Pictures or otherwise.

I'll go ya one better than anything I've read yet, we've never taken any pictures like that. How do you like that for conservative? :lol2:

Larry

If you are found with baby photo's like that on the Internet here you would be done for pedophilia, with a fine and a term in the clink. I would never show any naked photo's of my children to anyone, wish sometimes now they had not been taken, I would hate to embarrass them to that degree. Once I would have said Oh! how cute but not now, shame things have taken a dive like they have.

Well, there were some nekkid baby pics this year, so I guess we are all either perverts of politically incorrect.