Neighbors Crazy Cow

Help Support CattleToday:

I agree... call the sheriff asap. I understand you don't want to "make waves", but for pete's sake, you're willing to risk keeping a crazy cow that has already caused damage to your property, and is also DANGEROUS just because you dont' want to make him mad??? I'd get a backbone and do something. It's obvious your neighbor isnt' going to.

If you can lock your cows up in a corral there is some stuff ?????? that will mix in real nice with some sweet feed and then the ol cow will eat it and walk off out there and just lay down and die. then its just a phone call to tell him his cow died no bullet holes or none of that stuff no cowboys to upset your cows of course you wil probly have to get rid of her for him cause it sounds like he could careless.
just an idea did'nt say do it!!

You should talk to the neighbor.You need to fix the fences. There four strand of Barb wire and a hot wire that his cows have learned to respect. We spend lots of money keeping grass for our cows he chooses not too so he expects losses. The hot wire keeps his cows where they are supposed to be. It also helps keep the bulls where they should be. If your neighbor won't sell her then I would take the advice and shoot her. Especially if she has charged you. Main thing tell him about her charging you. Best of luck luck.

Latest posts