Neighbors bull is dead he's saying it my bull that done it.

Help Support CattleToday:

TennesseeTuxedo":3cqtmdu6 said:
Iso, when you had your brief oral cancer scare and tried to quit dipping and all of us on CT gave you words of support and encouragement were we all just "strangers on an Internet chat forum"?
No, and I don't mean it that way. I would actually like to meet most of the people on this board. I just don't get offended. Sometimes it's hard for me to understand people that do, even in real life. I poke more fun of me than anyone and there isn't much you could say that would cause me to be upset. It was awesome to get to meet AC and Cal this year and I consider them friends even though they are homosexuals. Why do you ask? Did I offend you?

He won't be hard to find, just look for the clues.
5466620178_cf5bb4fe1d_m.jpg

And his entourage..
052510pod14.jpg

VW_hippie_peace_camper_kombi_wagen.jpg

Isomade":3plu67gj said:
TennesseeTuxedo":3plu67gj said:
Iso, when you had your brief oral cancer scare and tried to quit dipping and all of us on CT gave you words of support and encouragement were we all just "strangers on an Internet chat forum"?
No, and I don't mean it that way. I would actually like to meet most of the people on this board. I just don't get offended. Sometimes it's hard for me to understand people that do, even in real life. I poke more fun of me than anyone and there isn't much you could say that would cause me to be upset. It was awesome to get to meet AC and Cal this year and I consider them friends even though they are homosexuals. Why do you ask? Did I offend you?

Me? No, never. Joepriest, probably.

I'm shocked to hear the news on AC and Cal. Who woulda figured?

If it were me I would sell my bull and replace his or even work out a deal if your properties are together to go in half and half on a bull. Then determine who wants spring calves who wants fall calves. My two cents

I have said befor and will say again....

Many years ago I dreaded the though of my neighbors Hereford bull coming over to visit my registered angus.....

As a premptive strike I offered him the use of an angus bull.....

Led to a twenty plus year partnership and his conversion to registered angus cattle....We were friends and partners til a year after he died....

I was thinking the same, if the herd sizes are small and management goals are in the same direction, You may both be money ahead and have better relations if you shared a bull. Perhaps ask him if he knows of any bulls he really likes, and if you like it too, sell yours and buy that one.

I know I'd want some proof it was my bull that killed his before I pulled out my checkbook, but I know that proof or no proof relations would suffer if I didn't pay... I know I'd feel that way unless it was absolutely undeniable that my bull had died of other causes.

pdfangus, that's impressive, partners even after a death!

Nesikep":2oww18ad said:
I was thinking the same, if the herd sizes are small and management goals are in the same direction, You may both be money ahead and have better relations if you shared a bull. Perhaps ask him if he knows of any bulls he really likes, and if you like it too, sell yours and buy that one.

I know I'd want some proof it was my bull that killed his before I pulled out my checkbook, but I know that proof or no proof relations would suffer if I didn't pay... I know I'd feel that way unless it was absolutely undeniable that my bull had died of other causes.

pdfangus, that's impressive, partners even after a death!

His grown children wanted me to maintain the herd....I did for nearly a year....but I was devoting all of my free time to a herd that was 2/3s sombody elses and they really didn't care....it was just a way to get some income off of the land....I missed working with my friend...I had really gotten into ridng my horses...Fences were all thirty years old and they did not want to spend money replacing.....why should they when I was fixing them constantly......so finally I told them I was going to sell the herd and cut back to a few hobby cows....this is what I did.....sold the cows to our previous customer base......I found them a tennant who was delighted to rent the land for his red angus and now I help him with his cows but we are not partners....I help him with his cows and now my Four cows are running with his....

we are going to have the vet out for spring herd work tomorrow....should be fun after 5 and 1/2 inches of rain this week and it is still raining this morning....had to take detours this morning to get to work because streams are over the road everywhere....

Latest posts