Neighbor gets by with a lot

Help Support CattleToday:

Jogeephus":oxo4d6r0 said:
Coming from Florida really means nothing

I tried to read your post but I couldn't get past these words without my mind wondering and getting lost in the noise of your words ...... These words put me in a fog. Three syllables keep coming and refuse to leave my head ...... Well here they are ..... It must mean somthing.

1. Hook
2. M
3. 5

:?

Jogeephus":1j1djo1f said:
He seems to want to teach us all how we are doing everything wrong - like how you don't need fenced in pastures for livestock when there is good grazing in the next door neighbor's garden.

Oh yes, another great quality of the move-ins, they are always smarter than us.

herofan":brhm9lo6 said:
Jogeephus":brhm9lo6 said:
He seems to want to teach us all how we are doing everything wrong - like how you don't need fenced in pastures for livestock when there is good grazing in the next door neighbor's garden.

Oh yes, another great quality of the move-ins, they are always smarter than us.
Yep--always. Reminds me of what a competitor once said about my bosses:
"The just think their 'shyt' don't stink. I'd like to buy 'em for what they're worth and sell them for what they think they are."

Alan":3hrxb4x6 said:
Jogeephus":3hrxb4x6 said:

I tried to read your post but I couldn't get past these words without my mind wondering and getting lost in the noise of your words ...... These words put me in a fog. Three syllables keep coming and refuse to leave my head ...... Well here they are ..... It must mean somthing.

1. Hook
2. M
3. 5

You're dead to me now. :mrgreen:

Florida does things to a persons head. Like make them want to get out of florida and move to ky or such.

Hook":iapefftf said:
Florida does things to a persons head. Like make them want to get out of florida and move to ky or such.

On the other hand, it seems like everybody in KY wants to go to Florida's beaches on vacation. Everybody's facebook has them posing on the beach. I went a couple of times and i think I'm done.

Alan":1963vq27 said:
Jogeephus":1963vq27 said:

1. Hook
2. M
3. 5

Whoa, I get the feeling I'm being insulted. I'm 4th generation Floridian and BTW My part of Florida is not the same as hooks parts of Florida.

M5farm":ac6nq350 said:
Alan":ac6nq350 said:
Jogeephus":ac6nq350 said:

1. Hook
2. M
3. 5

Whoa, I get the feeling I'm being insulted. I'm 4th generation Floridian and BTW My part of Florida is not the same as hooks parts of Florida.

That's a fact, you're in LA.

Lower Alabama.

3waycross":1k5t1yyo said:
TennesseeTuxedo":1k5t1yyo said:
Bigfoot":1k5t1yyo said:
It could be that all us Ky people are nuts, and don't realize everyone else is normal.

I'm afraid I'm gonna have to agree with you BF since I myself married one. :hide:

been nice knowin ya!. She sees this and yer a dead man!

Lucky for me she thinks Internet chat rooms are "completely ridiculous".

Hmmmm....maybe she's sane and I'm the crazy one.

herofan":7zjctd8g said:
Hook":7zjctd8g said:

On the other hand, it seems like everybody in KY wants to go to Florida's beaches on vacation. Everybody's facebook has them posing on the beach. I went a couple of times and i think I'm done.

Jamaica!

M5farm":3kvzbadi said:
Alan":3kvzbadi said:
Jogeephus":3kvzbadi said:

1. Hook
2. M
3. 5

But aren't you a minority now? Heck, if you drive far enough south in Florida they don't even speak english and if you drive too far you best not be bending over and picking up any sea shells on the beach. Or am I wrong on this?

Hook":1pj8kwvp said:
Too much shorts and flip flops? Lol
Hush yo mouth boy....you know dang well he was lookin' and lookin' hard. I mean he//, you can't just sit and stare at the ocean all day.

Jogeephus":2x2emri2 said:
But aren't you a minority now? Heck, if you drive far enough south in Florida they don't even speak english and if you drive too far you best not be bending over and picking up any sea shells on the beach. Or am I wrong on this?

Not yet everything Tallahassee west is fairly normal and we still have the upper hand. east of Tallahassee and south to Orlando there losing ground fast. Orlando and south there's no hope left.

I saw my all time favorite bumper sticker in Florida. It read: We do not care how you did it in New York.

With obnoxious neighbors we have two courses of action.
1) A bar of soap in a tube sock. Personal hygiene issues must be dealt with.
2) House warming.

M5farm":1lo1jp9b said:
Jogeephus":1lo1jp9b said:

Not yet everything Tallahassee west is fairly normal and we still have the upper hand. east of Tallahassee and south to Orlando there losing ground fast. Orlando and south there's no hope left.
And I'm stuck here as long as my mil is alive. Gotta make the best of it until then

Not talking about your locale, but the state as a whole. Last time I was in Miami there were areas I couldn't understand a word spoken and I dared not venture to Key West.

Hook":3va7bacw said:
Too much shorts and flip flops? Lol

Could be. One can certainly get their fill of those in Florida.

It seems like Florida is one of the main vacation lures for people in KY. I went a couple of times, and I'm glad I did. I enjoyed seeing the ocean, but I think I've got my fill. There is nothing that makes me want to return every year for another look. I guess I'm satisfied with good ol KY.

While I was there, I attended an indoor music show and actually enjoyed that more than anything I did on the entire trip.

Jogeephus":2i8jn9yp said:
Not talking about your locale, but the state as a whole. Last time I was in Miami there were areas I couldn't understand a word spoken and I dared not venture to Key West.
If an bad Apple spoils the bunch then I guess your right. Florida is a tourist attraction but not all of Florida is a beach or amusement parks. I could claim Georgia or Alabama as I'm less the 25 miles to both.