Neighbor’s bull

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am well over 70 so you need to explain this slowly with small words.

ps

I am not a female according to my wife and children.
In 50s defense sometimes when you enter a debate with people that exaggerate, twist facts and make uniformed assumptions you gotta fight dirty...

Before I was a sexist misogynist and was just asking a question, I asked it for a reason.

I asked if she was a woman because it matters in a conversation like this. Going all the way back to just after the post about folks meeting their makers, I noticed that the poster in question's comments were all very emotionally charged. So it occurred to me to ask. If you think it doesn't matter, ask yourself if you'd carry on a conversation on such a charged topic with your wife or daughter the same way you would your son or brother.

I asked because, to put it plainly, if they turned out to be a woman then I'd know: this person is greatly emotionally invested in their viewpoint, they are coming from an emotionally charged stance, and there's no point in continuing.

Now, they never directly said that they were a woman, but judging by how they then created strawman arguments, called me and Butch names, and brought up other discussions that are unrelated, I think it's safe to assume. 🤣

Before I was a sexist misogynist and was just asking a question, I asked it for a reason.

I asked if she was a woman because it matters in a conversation like this. Going all the way back to just after the post about folks meeting their makers, I noticed that the poster in question's comments were all very emotionally charged. So it occurred to me to ask. If you think it doesn't matter, ask yourself if you'd carry on a conversation on such a charged topic with your wife or daughter the same way you would your son or brother.

I asked because, to put it plainly, if they turned out to be a woman then I'd know: this person is greatly emotionally invested in their viewpoint, they are coming from an emotionally charged stance, and there's no point in continuing.

Now, they never directly said that they were a woman, but judging by how they then created strawman arguments, called me and Butch names, and brought up other discussions that are unrelated, I think it's safe to assume. 🤣

I find that many posters on this board post there opinion on many subjects. I just find it odd that you would think that the sex of a poster would invalidate there opinion. Are ''strawman'' and ''Karen'' comments the same thing?

When a male gives a strong opinion are they being emotional and need called out on it?

Some, male or female.. need too stop and realize when they're beatin on a dead horse…and say alright, off too the next ..

I find that many posters on this board post there opinion on many subjects. I just find it odd that you would think that the sex of a poster would invalidate there opinion. Are ''strawman'' and ''Karen'' comments the same thing?

When a male gives a strong opinion are they being emotional and need called out on it?
Sometimes, yes. I didn't "call out" anyone, though. I just asked, and roundabouts got my answer. I have a wife and two girls, when we go on vacation to my mom's place it's usually then my wife, girls, mom, sister, niece, and sister in law most of the time. I have formed from these experiences the opinion that when the fairer sex have their hackles up and plant their feet, it's best to just write it off as a loss, ya ain't gonna make no ground. I have a little nephew, but he's not old enough to side with me or commiserate yet. If people choose to believe that I'm diabolically sexist out here oppressing women, that's their choice. Though if you'll search "ma'am" with my username you'll find that I generally give respect to women.

Emotional (irate) opinions by men are usually mansplaning obvious things about life to women, children or goofy young men. The limp bull is the property of another man that for good or bad reasons, which we ignore, has not been put out of his misery. The only prudent choice, and I use the term loosely as I don't like to meddle in the affairs of other men, would be to offer to buy the bull and deal with him. Anything else is Kerenesq, Kyelesq, emotional, reckless and illogical and requires stern mansplaning.

Emotional (irate) opinions by men are usually mansplaning obvious things about life to women, children or goofy young men. The limp bull is the property of another man that for good or bad reasons, which we ignore, has not been put out of his misery. The only prudent choice, and I use the term loosely as I don't like to meddle in the affairs of other men, would be to offer to buy the bull and deal with him. Anything else is Kerenesq, Kyelesq, emotional, reckless and illogical and requires stern mansplaning.
It's my understanding that the limp bull is no longer visible to the op. So our next order of business is going to need to be the 50 cows on a half inch of grass. Unless someone wants to saddle up and take their turn as county agent on this Christmas Eve and find some other business to stick our noses in.

What's the matter with you people? Have you been drinking?
Eggnog too early!
🤣
It's my understanding that the limp bull is no longer visible to the op. So our next order of business is going to need to be the 50 cows on a half inch of grass. Unless someone wants to saddle up and take their turn as county agent on this Christmas Eve and find some other business to stick our noses in.
Limp bull!! 😀
Yeah. ^^^^he said it.....

I think the o.p. made due effort in doing what they could do.
Personally, I'd just let it be now.

I do understand where they were coming from....
Any good reason to not take care of the wounded animal?
Sure, tho not necessarily a good reason, pure laziness is one reason. Valuable breeding semen? Be hard to collect him using conventional means without causing more damage.
Pizza poor management.

Yep! Thats the most likely reason!

50 says "Going all the way back to just after the post about folks meeting their makers, I noticed that the poster in question's comments were all emotionally charged."

Not emotionally charged. You were emotionally charged throughout this. Is it the customary festive alcohol imbibement? I simply stated the facts on the ground as I saw them. Not a Karen I am conservative as all get out and a realist as well, people know cruelty when they see it. It does not matter the sex or age of the viewer. The Shepherd of Love, born thousands or years ago tonight, that is who we all shall meet. Let us all be kind and understanding to others who may disagree. Woooo someone disagreed. Look how much we all have have in common.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts