Nefertiti, King Tut's Mother

Help Support CattleToday:

Bright Raven

Reaction score
Reconstructed from the mummy.
29fwc5i.jpg

Neferneferuaten Nefertiti (c. 1370 – c. 1330 BC) was an Egyptian queen and the Great Royal Wife (chief consort) of Akhenaten, an Egyptian Pharaoh. Nefertiti and her husband were known for a religious revolution, in which they worshiped one god only, Aten, or the sun disc. With her husband, she reigned at what was arguably the wealthiest period of Ancient Egyptian history. Some scholars believe that Nefertiti ruled briefly as Neferneferuaten after her husband's death and before the accession of Tutankhamun.....(King Tut, her son)

If that head pictured on the left is the mummy then I have a hunch the taxidermist had his beer goggles on.

Jogeephus":16asl5cg said:
If that head pictured on the left is the mummy then I have a hunch the taxidermist had his beer goggles on.

That skull is about 3300 years old - hope you look that good at that age. LOL

Logar":120grr2a said:
Jogeephus":120grr2a said:

Looks to have had a big mouth, flappin lip, and one eye socket bigger than the other.

greybeard":1nl2sqd7 said:
Logar":1nl2sqd7 said:
Jogeephus":1nl2sqd7 said:

Looks to have had a big mouth, flappin lip, and one eye socket bigger than the other.

I knew her in high school as Bug-eyed Betty. ;-) :lol2:

greybeard":3sjapnrh said:
Logar":3sjapnrh said:
Jogeephus":3sjapnrh said:

Isn't there a couple of members here who may have known her personally?

Jogeephus":34nvc3hw said:
greybeard":34nvc3hw said:
Logar":34nvc3hw said:

King Tut claims she molested him.

Bright Raven":1awgm6kk said:
Jogeephus":1awgm6kk said:
greybeard":1awgm6kk said:

King Tut claims she molested him.

When I was a young man that was called "gettin' lucky". :hide:

Logar":1farfnhp said:
Jogeephus":1farfnhp said:

I understand and this is why she could have very well have looked like this.

andy-serkis-e2809cthe-lord-of-the-ringse2809d.png

Forensic scientist have become accomplished at recreating faces from skulls.

These features would likely have been typical of Middle Eastern Jews in the Galilee area of northern Israel. The 'reconstruction' was based on three Semite skulls found in Israel. These skulls were contemporary with the time of Jesus.

k6op0.jpg

Bright Raven":2x87md6d said:

These features would likely have been typical of Middle Eastern Jews in the Galilee area of northern Israel. The 'reconstruction' was based on three Semite skulls found in Israel. These skulls were contemporary with the time of Jesus.

k6op0.jpg

Hey that guy was in my first weddings...he's actually Lebanese. :mrgreen:

Bright Raven":147h9l03 said:

k6op0.jpg
Paul McCartney circa 1971?
v79o2v.jpg

greybeard":31f8n7co said:
Bright Raven":31f8n7co said:

k6op0.jpg
Paul McCartney circa 1971?
v79o2v.jpg

McCartney's Anglo traits come through. Not as rugged and much lighter. Less brow ridge and vastly different nose, etc.

Side view is more revealing:
sav59w.jpg

Latest posts