need some quick steak help!

Help Support CattleToday:

Isomade":fivizdn4 said:
hooknline":fivizdn4 said:
Old dog new tricks applies here I guess. I never had tofu and never will. I love good beef as much as anyone, but sometimes I get bored with the same old flavors day in and day out. The flavors in the sauce didn't cover up the flavor of the meat in any way. But I should have expected this response from a bunch of beef guys. Dang purists.
:nod: Even A1 is a sin.
A1 is for hamburgers :nod: ....

hooknline":j8s7t9ib said:
id put sauce on a steak before i put sauce on a burger
so you don't like "special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions on a sesame seed bun"...lol

What about mayo, mustard or ketchup?

hooknline":qed76r8k said:
those arent sauces, theyre condiments

:lol: Not so fast hook....

From Wiki -Condiment - "A condiment is sauce or seasoning added to food to impart a particular flavor or, in some cultures, to complement the dish. They may also be dry, such as a mixture of herbs and seasonings. Many condiments are available packaged in single-serving packets (sachets), like mustard or ketchup, particularly when supplied with take-out or fast food meals. Condiments are usually applied by the diner. Condiments are sometimes added prior to serving, for example a sandwich made with ketchup or mustard. Some condiments are used during cooking to add flavor or texture to the food; barbecue sauce, teriyaki sauce, soy sauce, marmite are examples.

From Wiki - Sauce
Sauce variations

There are also many sauces based on tomato (such as tomato ketchup and tomato sauce), other vegetables and various spices. Although the word 'ketchup' by itself usually refers to tomato ketchup, it may also be used to describe sauces from other vegetables or fruits.

youre gonna believe wikipedia? they also say red tail hawks dont take chickens. speaking of, how do you feel about sauce on chicken? i gotta change the subject somehow
lol

Some BBQ sauces are good...I like mustard with cold fried chicken and a slice of white bread....ketchup and a dill pickle work ok too....rotisserie chicken I like just like it is...

hooknline":pqgpoaiz said:
youre gonna believe wikipedia? they also say red tail hawks dont take chickens. speaking of, how do you feel about sauce on chicken? i gotta change the subject somehow
lol
Chicken- is grease a sauce? If so I'm in.

hooknline":1ymiyhbw said:
lol
Isn;t chicken just tofu that's walks around?

Latest posts