Need some new music

Help Support CattleToday:

now dont forget moe bandy an joe stampley.an how about some drinking songs by gary stewart.ive got a gary stewart song hung in my head now shes acting single im drinking doubles.

you cant forget moe an joes wheres the dress.if it wasnt for boy george they wouldnt have done that song.

alacattleman":y2lrypsq said:
hillsdown":y2lrypsq said:
Don't forget 50Cent and Flo rider for variety ;and then there is Black Sabbath, ACDC, RUSH etc. all the greats. :p :lol2:

And no that is not my taste in music, just trying to be helpful. :)
you'd have to beat me near comatose, to get me to listen to that

Keep the AC/DC! And some Rush. But you could flush the rest of that list and not hurt my feelings.

How about some Lyle Lovett? I really like the Warren Brothers, but you'll never hear them on the radio - not country enough, not rock enough. Ditto for Cross Canadian Ragweed.

bigbull338":e7daguga said:
now dont forget moe bandy an joe stampley.an how about some drinking songs by gary stewart.ive got a gary stewart song hung in my head now shes acting single im drinking doubles.

How about Moe Bandy and Janie Fricke's "It's a Cheating Situation"? How about George and Tammy's "We're Not the Jet Set"? How about Tammy and David Houston's "My Elusive Dreams"? How about a whole bunch of Tanya Tucker?

I'm still loading all my CDs but here is what I've put on or bought so far (bought very few). AC/DC, Aerosmith, Alan Jackson, Alman Brothers, The Band, Bellamy Brothers, Black Crows, Bob Seger, Bobby Bare, Brooks and Dun, Charlie Daniels, Charlie Robison, Chris Knight, Chris LeDoux, Clint Black, Confederate Railroad, The Eagles, Earl Thomas Conley, Garth Brooks, George Strait, Hank Williams Sr., Hank Jr., The Highwaymen, James Taylor, Jimi Hendrix, John Anderson, Johnny Cash, Kid Rock, Lynyrd Skynyrd,Marshall Tucker Band, Merle Haggard, Mickey Gilley, Molly Hatchet, Montgomery Gentry, Robert Earl Keen, Steve Earle, Stevie Ray Vaughan, Waylon Jennings, Willie Nelson,Van Halen, ZZ Top,. Still lacking some, I know I have CCR left and then going to buy a few and also get a lot from one of my friends (he has over 5000 on his computer) like Drive by Truckers and Reckless Kelly. Also if you have some CDs that are scratched beyond use they will still download from itunes.

Keep the new songs coming people!! If I hear "I'm huuuuuuuuungry for yore love, and I'm a'standin' in yore welfare line!" sung (bellered out) one more time I'm kicking her out of the truck...... :help:

angie":19qxijcy said:
Keep the new songs coming people!! If I hear "I'm huuuuuuuuungry for yore love, and I'm a'standin' in yore welfare line!" sung (bellered out) one more time I'm kicking her out of the truck...... :help:

What in the hail?

angie":1bp1s7o1 said:
Karaoke machine in the truck?

Buck Owens & The Buckaroos.....

If you haven't heard it, you should give it a listen.
Once is plenty enough I'm thinking. :stop:

Try some Billy Joe Shaver or Ray Wylie Hubbard, don't forget Bobby Bare. Have you heard the OLD DOGS Album with him Jerry Reed,Waylon, and Mel Tillis?

john250":gm0e0hio said:
angie":gm0e0hio said:
Karaoke machine in the truck?

More than likely one of her hounds bellering for some drive through. :nod:

Thanks to all for the great suggestions, will be listening to lots of tunes and doing some updating. :D

Charlie Robinson, Shooter Jennings, (Busted in Baylor County is a good one), Roger Kraeger. All good. And don't forget Willie. Daryl Dodd, (don't know if I spelled his first name correctly), some Cross Canadian Ragweed and some old Marty Robbins. Good stuff, all.

jedstivers":3gs0pknf said:
I'm still loading all my CDs but here is what I've put on or bought so far (bought very few). AC/DC, Aerosmith, Alan Jackson, Alman Brothers, The Band, Bellamy Brothers, Black Crows, Bob Seger, Bobby Bare, Brooks and Dun, Charlie Daniels, Charlie Robison, Chris Knight, Chris LeDoux, Clint Black, Confederate Railroad, The Eagles, Earl Thomas Conley, Garth Brooks, George Strait, Hank Williams Sr., Hank Jr., The Highwaymen, James Taylor, Jimi Hendrix, John Anderson, Johnny Cash, Kid Rock, Lynyrd Skynyrd,Marshall Tucker Band, Merle Haggard, Mickey Gilley, Molly Hatchet, Montgomery Gentry, Robert Earl Keen, Steve Earle, Stevie Ray Vaughan, Waylon Jennings, Willie Nelson,Van Halen, ZZ Top,. Still lacking some, I know I have CCR left and then going to buy a few and also get a lot from one of my friends (he has over 5000 on his computer) like Drive by Truckers and Reckless Kelly. Also if you have some CDs that are scratched beyond use they will still download from itunes.
you left out David Allen Coe

I have a Tape of David Allen Coe that I am sure you can't get on the internet some of the songs might be a little rough for general listening and they sure ain't politically correct

Angus Cowman":mtpzjkrj said:
jedstivers":mtpzjkrj said:
you left out David Allen Coe

I have a Tape of David Allen Coe that I am sure you can't get on the internet some of the songs might be a little rough for general listening and they sure ain't politically correct

We have that one! It's a little rough...

alacattleman":3i1jl32m said:
for angie :cowboy:
ummmm........ I listened for 1 minute and 57 seconds, and just couldn't take it anymore...... :help: :secret: :stop:

Just a bit too "classic" for my country. Right up MM's alley though. :nod: