Need some Help...

Help Support CattleToday:

Maineshowgirl

Reaction score
Hey Guy's I need some help. I need some really good topics to write an Cause and Effect paper on for college english. Thanks

Give me more info. Is there some specific area or subject you need to compare and contrast? Books? Management theories? Breeds of cattle or facilities or what?

Just think of something you are interested in.

What is the real impact of methane gas from cows on global warming?

What is the impact of hobby farmers on the cattle industry?

What were the causes of the Civil War? Clue-more than slavery.

If one of Crowders fat chicks falls down, what is the effect of the shock wave on Florida?

What are the long term effects of the following actions:

1) Flaboy changes his Cattletoday screen name - again
2) CfPinz buys a truck that was built in the last 5 years
3) Mike corners the world watermelon market
4) Paint finds out that as a baby he was not found in a cabbage patch by his Aunt Alice
5) Crowder wins the presidential primary as a member of the redneck party
6) Bullbuyer is found bloodied and beaten following the release of this e-mail

Seriously - I'd think about things like : The increased economic impact of the ever increasing human life span or how increased communication methodologies have added (or subtracted) from the global market place.

Ya'll didn't know I was capable of such highbrow thinkin' - did ya?

Really guys come on. I was thinking of something that sounds good like what's the effects of Drinking and Driving, stuff like that. There's A LOT of people writing over Global warming. Thanks ya I have til Monday. :lol:

Hey Guy's I need some help. I need some really good topics to write an Cause and Effect paper on for college english. Thanks
HUMMmmmm?
How about the many good befits to the US, derived from the entry of illegal Mexicans?
SL

Flaboy,
Re:
What were the causes of the Civil War? Clue-more than slavery.
Interesting!
I always thought I was the only one that held that position.
IMO it was more over profit, due to the industrial revolution, then slavery.
In short: Free the slaves and they will have to buy our Yankee made iron machinery.

SL

Bullbuyer, you have too much time on your hands. But that was pretty darn good.

Cause and effects: How about stolen goods? If people buy stolem items for pennies on the dollar, it encourages the thieves to acquire more stolen items. With crime being what it is, you could pull lots of info

Did a paper years ago on Fetal Alcohol Syndrome.
Forget Global warming and suicide too many people do those.

Bullbuyer":ao7arjcj said:
What are the long term effects of the following actions:

1) Flaboy changes his Cattletoday screen name - again
2) CfPinz buys a truck that was built in the last 5 years
3) Mike corners the world watermelon market
4) Paint finds out that as a baby he was not found in a cabbage patch by his Aunt Alice
5) Crowder wins the presidential primary as a member of the redneck party
6) Bullbuyer is found bloodied and beaten following the release of this e-mail

Seriously - I'd think about things like : The increased economic impact of the ever increasing human life span or how increased communication methodologies have added (or subtracted) from the global market place.

Ya'll didn't know I was capable of such highbrow thinkin' - did ya?

WOW>>>>what newspaper were you reading to come up with that one.
6.gif
;-) :lol: :lol: :lol:

What effect did the theory of global warming have on the theory of global cooling of thirty years ago.

If one of Crowders fat chicks falls down, what is the effect of the shock wave on Florida?

And what effect will that have on our pocket books when we have to pay for the effects reported from the shockwave?

And what caused the fat chicks to fall down??

And can we sue Crowder for letting his chicks out???

I dont recall ever meeting that Gal, "Sue Crowder" is she cute, does she wear Wranglers?

Seriously, I'd have to write a paper on the un-doings of all our wonderful Politicians, and yes George you're included.

Two items that I wrote papers on in college were:

Long term effects of the entry of women in the workforce (pros and cons)

National impact expected from the retirement of the baby boom population

Latest posts