Need opinions please

Help Support CattleToday:

I have never been there, but I've heard about it for ever. And never heard anything bad.

We're going to have a "Come to Jesus" meeting with the doc in Austin on Thursday and if he can't come up with something better then "Don't let the door hit you in the a$$ on the way out" I may be heading that way. I know I'm being overly simplistic but it looks like a $5.00 plumbing job to me. He!! if it was on a tractor your be looking at a 6" piece of pvc and a couple of hose clamps.Z

People come here, from all over the world.... If you gotta fight The BIG C, come to the best... Its impersonal, but they do so much work on so many people, that if their is a protocal for your type of cancer they will either know it or have invented it. Our prayers are with you folks

MD Anderson is where Dau#2 has been fighting lymphoma..They have been wonderful at all times..mabe 2 idjits in 3 years,which is a real good average..The kids had nothing,so the Hosp is paying itself to take care of her.. They will take you into an office with a light outside,and NO PHONES!! You can talk to the Dr as long as you wish and NO ONE will interupt!! It is a good hospital.. Dau#2 has some tests next week to see if everything is running along as should be,she says she feels really good..I hope everything works out for you,they can do so much now that was impossable my lifetime ago..

Latest posts