Need new Tarp for Gooseneck Trailer

Help Support CattleToday:

Reaction score
Where do you find your tarps to fit a Gooseneck trailer, 24' X 6'? I am not finding a lot of info. Can I find a tarp of quality from another company as good as the Gooseneck tarp? Thanks, Chuckie.

Did you call Gooseneck? If all else fails any tarp and canvas supply that makes tarps for trucks and semi trailers can make any tarp you need. :)

No, I haven't tried C&M or WW and I did email "Gooseneck" and told them the size I needed. This is the first day I have tried to locate one. I wanted to hear of some happy customers that purchased tarps before. I will check C&M and WW. Maybe I will hear from Gooseneck by tomorrow, or I will call them. Thanks, Chuckie

Chuckie, I bought one years ago from Neckover for a Goosenck brand that was just as good as the ones from Gooseneck. If I was looking for one now, I would probably try Edwards first. I've heard a lot of good things about them and they have a lot of experience.

Neckover Trailers
Troup, Texas
(866)235-5889
http://www.neckovertrailers.com

Edwards Canvas
Pauls Valley, Oklahoma
(800)657-2570
http://www.edwardscanvas.com

I had the amish people in lawrenceburg tennesse make the last two i had put on mine. They do a good a job of patching one to and will put it on for you. there are two family's that make tarps, john yoder is one and i can't think of the other. My trailer is sixteen long and six and half wide, he charged me 125.00 and put it on at no charge. The first tarp lasted 7 years before tree limbs got to it. The one on now been for a year, had a cow stick a horn through it a week after i had it put on, they patched it free.

The C - C Ranch or thecbarcranch.com can fit any Gooseneck style trailer with a new tarp top. They can fit any brand or any size livestock trailer. Their phone no. is 1-800-364-3551 and they are located in Dobbin, Texas and ship trailer tarp covers to customers all over the USA.

I seen a few on ebay the other day but didnt pay much attention to the details being I aint looking for 1.Search cattle trailers and you should see them.

oscar p":6i5zqfsh said:
I had the amish people in lawrenceburg tennesse make the last two i had put on mine. They do a good a job of patching one to and will put it on for you. there are two family's that make tarps, john yoder is one and i can't think of the other. My trailer is sixteen long and six and half wide, he charged me 125.00 and put it on at no charge. The first tarp lasted 7 years before tree limbs got to it. The one on now been for a year, had a cow stick a horn through it a week after i had it put on, they patched it free.

The Amish have the best prices you can get and use good mtl. Amish Country is a small retail and tourist area on US 43 about 4 mi. north of Lawrenceburg. You can get get information here for all the Amish in the area that make trailer covers.

twistedxranch":1f05epos said:
Chuckie":1f05epos said:
Where do you find your tarps to fit a Gooseneck trailer, 24' X 6'? I am not finding a lot of info. Can I find a tarp of quality from another company as good as the Gooseneck tarp? Thanks, Chuckie.

How close are you to kentucky? I know some amish people up round middlesboro way that can make canvas tarps for trailers. All you gotta do is take the trailer to em and they do the rest. They are very reasonable.

You do realize the original post is almost 5 years old. I would bet he found a tarp by now.

Cowdirt":n4n9ix64 said:
oscar p":n4n9ix64 said:

The Amish have the best prices you can get and use good mtl. Amish Country is a small retail and tourist area on US 43 about 4 mi. north of Lawrenceburg. You can get get information here for all the Amish in the area that make trailer covers.

Is there any way to get in touch with them, I doubt they have phones. I need a new tarp for my trailer.

That's OK, the way things have been going, there could have been a good chance that I couldn't find a quality tarp. Ha-ha-ha!!
We had a man make a tarp for the front to the trailer, but I surely do appreciate any help that was passed my way.
Chuckie

Latest posts