Need information...

Help Support CattleToday:

Had part one of final hearing last week. It was brought up and x looked like he was trying to cheat me out of anything and everything he can. He's still claiming that the haul bull was over $3000. I had a witness who testified the true amount that should have been paid...approximately $500-$750. My x is supposedly getting someone to testify on his behalf to the contrary. X also gave me a packet of farm expenses from March-August....$36000. All to take care of 150 head of cattle (according to him). The man included a bill to get his girlfriend's car painted, toys for her children, food, stuff for their home, gas on days when...according to the adjoining credit card statement...they went shopping about an hour away...both the gas and the shopping were purchased in the same area, there's no receipts for hardly anything...just cancelled checks or credit card statements. I'm not agreeing to pay for any of that stuff. Oh and the labor that he uses for his pallet business that I have yet to receive a dime in profit. One of the people he paid for farm labor is his 75 year old great aunt who is in bad health. I think I'm pretty lucky to have gotten out when I did...

Bebee:

Funny thing about lies, one must always remember who they told what and it always gets confusing. Besides, with modern technology its easy to find the truth.

Good luck, and above all else keep smilin', they'll wonder what the hell you're up to now.

Osage

Latest posts