Need Everybodys Help

Help Support CattleToday:

GRTiger85

Reaction score
I have started up my own internet cattle marketing/auction company and I need yalls input on cattle publications to advertise in. Im working on a college students (not alot) budget so I would like to focus on those with pretty high reader numbers, and those that circulate in cow country (for right now). I already have them running in The Cattleman and some other livestock newspapers in texas, but I need some others and im not familiar with those up through the corn belt etc. Not trying to advertise on here since its frowned upon, but if you have any questions send me a PM and I can send you the web address and give you more info about it. Thanks for the help.

-Justin

Even though it is expensive, I would highly recomend whatever breed publication that the animals belong to. Angus-Angus Journal / Herford - Herford World etc,

I plan on that later on down the road when i have a larger budget, but for now I have to target those that arnt breed specific.

If budget is a consideration, I would stay as far away from the Cattleman as possible. It is not worth the price and doesn't get nearly the response as some of the cheaper ones that have been mentioned. My favorite has always been the Gulf Coast Cattleman.