Need answers for essay please

Help Support CattleToday:

rc690

Reaction score
I'm writing an essay on Simmental vs Limousine.
Questions/opinions that I could use input on:
Price of yearling bulls both breeds
Y run Simmental vs Limousine or vice versa
Nutritional needs for both
Any diff in market price
If someone will give me their opinion, I would appreciate it.
Thanks in advance.

Probably some folks on here that can help you but why not just do a lot of googling on the bred, nutrition for those breeds, etc. etc. etc....sort of do you own research and present your finding.

Just put they they both pale in comparison to Angus and I am sure you will get an A. :lol:

An essay works well where you're trying to put forth your view or opinion, but this sounds more involved in research. In other words it would be much easier to state your opinion of which one is better rather than using the essay as a way to determine that. The topic as you describe it will be difficult to do in 5 paragraphs.

Last this is the opinion of a man that farms for a living, worth every penny you just paid for it. Just trying to help.

Larry

TexasBred":15r8wrl4 said:
Probably some folks on here that can help you but why not just do a lot of googling on the bred, nutrition for those breeds, etc. etc. etc....sort of do you own research and present your finding.

I have found most of it on line, but do need some additional input. The one thing I am having trouble finding is the yearling bull price for both breeds. :)

rc690":17kkgcsw said:
TexasBred":17kkgcsw said:

I have found most of it on line, but do need some additional input. The one thing I am having trouble finding is the yearling bull price for both breeds. :)
That is a legetimate question. Specific and to the point.

Maybe you can find information from bull sales. Have you tried googling bull sales for each breed?
Contact the breed associations and ask about sale prices.

Thanks y'all for the input. Finally got the paper finished....turned out to be 4 pages long.
Did finally end up calling cattle associations for prices.

rc690":3huyqgcj said:
Thanks y'all for the input. Finally got the paper finished....turned out to be 4 pages long.
Did finally end up calling cattle associations for prices.

If you ever need help on a multible choice test...a. a. c. d. f. f.

North American Limousin Foundation would be a good place for information on Limousin. Last Limousin bull sale i was at Bulls averaged a little better than $2300.00.

@ John.....will try that the next time I get stumped....lol

@Red......the NALF is were I did find a lot of useful info.

I'm just glad that particular paper is done.
:clap:

Thanks again.