Need a recipe for ham quiche

Help Support CattleToday:

Alan

Reaction score
I've been looking for a decent recipe for ham quiche. My first wife use to make a great one .... no I'm not going to ask her for it.... I don't think my lovely wife of 13 yrs would understand my asking nor would she eat it..... I might end up wearing it :eek: :D .

Any help with a simple no thrills ham quiche? seems like all I can find on the internet calls for the quiche to be primped up... cavier, hand sqeezed olive oil, shrimp from the indian ocean.... will you know what I mean.... any simple ham quiche recipes? I can add my own onions and green peppers from the store, served with hashbrowns.

Thanks,
Alan

This is one of my favorite but use any plain quiche recipe and add the foods you like here is a link to some other really easy recipes. I make this still but without the crust.

6 ounces shredded Swiss cheese
6 ounces diced smoked ham
1 pie shell, unbaked, 9-inch
3 large eggs
1 cup heavy cream
1/2 cup milk
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
dash cayenne pepper
1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
PREPARATION:
Sprinkle cheese and ham over bottom of pie shell. In a mixing bowl, beat remaining ingredients together. Pour over cheese and ham in pie shell. Bake in preheated 375° oven for 45 minutes, or until a knife inserted in center comes out clean. Cut in wedges to serve.
Serves 6.
More Quiche Recipes :http://southernfood.about.com/od/quicherecipes/Quiche_Recipes_and_Related_Baked_Egg_Recipes.htm

Here is a spicier one I think I will have to try this one.
1 frozen pie shell, baked, but not browned
1/2 c. ham, chopped
4 slices bacon, crumbled
2 cups Mexican blend cheese
1/4 c. onion, chopped
1 med. tomato, chopped
2 jalapeno peppers, seeds removed, chopped
2 tbsp. chopped mushrooms , optional
1 tbsp. parsley
4 eggs, beaten
1 tsp. dry mustard
1/2 c. sour cream
Preparation:
Layer the first 9 ingredients in pie shell. Combine eggs, sour cream and mustard; mix well. Pour over ingredients and bake at 350 degrees for about 45 minutes, or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. If the edges of the pie crust begin to get too brown, cover with strips of aluminum foil.
Related Recipes Jalapeno Bread

Look like good recipe's HD! Thank you! I might actually be able to crank one of these out in my kitchen without creating a disaster.