Need a little help

Help Support CattleToday:

Big T

Reaction score
Please vote for #6 in the photo contest it would make my little girls day. Ok that's a lie she is to little to know but it would make mine. Thanks

ALACOWMAN":3nol3kds said:
I hope the best for you.. But are you allowed to ask this??
A post in I think the contest forum suggested that people pimp their photos. Anyway that's how I read it. If you can pimp cattle breeds don;t see why you couldn;t pimp your own photo

Yes, pic pimping was encouraged by the photo contest administrator. Is asking people to vote for your pic because it will make your day pic pimping? I don't think so. Praising the superior virtues or merits of a pic as compared to others would be pic pimping.

looks like net neutrality has already begun.. your link has vanished.

dun":1srqx602 said:
ALACOWMAN":1srqx602 said:
I hope the best for you.. But are you allowed to ask this??
A post in I think the contest forum suggested that people pimp their photos. Anyway that's how I read it. If you can pimp cattle breeds don;t see why you couldn;t pimp your own photo
I was thinking it was pretty much hidden, until it was over...

ddd75":3d377uw6 said:
ga.prime":3d377uw6 said:
ddd75":3d377uw6 said:
looks like net neutrality has already begun.. your link has vanished.
There wasn't any link.
oops.. i don't see anything. must be my browser. :dunce:
If you want to see the pic go to the Board Index page and scroll down to the Photo Contest Board. It's the last one before you get to the Horse Forums. Within the Photo Contest board seek out the Black and White photo poll, up near the top. First one after all the stickys. Therein lies pic #6.

callmefence":25zfhl7n said:
I've already voted for myself. And as usual that's the only person who's voted for me.
I already voted as well.
Good luck but I don't sell my vote....there is a liberal or two on here that might though.
I ain't liberal, but as a believer in free market capitalism and profit....I ain't cheap, but my vote can be had for the right price. For future reference, how much $$ are we talking about here?
(However, unless the subject of the contest itself is pets or children, I am loathe to ever vote for an entry with the 'cute' factor involved..
(My own entry has a pretty dark ..and kinda weird past connected to it)

Latest posts