Need a couple more posts to hit 900,000

Help Support CattleToday:

You mean I'm too late? I posted this just too help...... Again late to the party :dunce:

Dave":34yint1d said:
Is there some kind of a bonus involved when we hit 1,000,000?
Nothing that I know of except the numerical reminder of how much time we waste sitting here jabbering at each other. :lol:

cow pollinater":238p9kvl said:
Dave":238p9kvl said:
Is there some kind of a bonus involved when we hit 1,000,000?
Nothing that I know of except the numerical reminder of how much time we waste sitting here jabbering at each other. :lol:

Dang..... I keep hoping for some type of cash pay out for all my time spent here

Ryder":1gj2jaa6 said:
Duh????
I read 254,961
That's CT's site ranking on the web but you know that :D .

I was amazed to see that the 'most ever users' clocked 489 on 25 May but at 4:30am, surely the time is wrong??

alisonb":24i4mag7 said:
Ryder":24i4mag7 said:
Duh????
I read 254,961

I was amazed to see that the 'most ever users' clocked 489 on 25 May but at 4:30am, surely the time is wrong??
Ali, being computer challenged (euphemism for dumb) I don't know nothing. I only know what you have taught me before you kicked me out of class for misbehavior.
I have no idea where any almost 900,000 is. I sure don't see it at the bottom of the screen. Maybe somebody has been hitting the juice?

cow pollinater":26lieu5x said:
:lol: So true, makes one wonder how many of the 900 000 odd were hits(constructive) and how many were misses.

Ryder":26lieu5x said:
kicked me out of class for misbehavior
You are stretching things, I didn't kick you out I put you in the corner for a while :D

alisonb":2zcf1a9n said:
Ryder":2zcf1a9n said:
Duh????
I read 254,961

Ali, if you were logged in it might be showing your local time... I dunno. In my time zone the boards die from 6 pm to midnight (except for you, Knersie, Anazazi, 3way and the aussies - what's 3way doing up at that hour?) and are very active in the little hours of the morning.

"reaching a million - one post at a time"

edit: well now I'm confused because went and looked, logged in, and it says 489 on 25 May at 9:30 pm. If that's local time that's dead time for this board.

alisonb":25pc3y1h said:
cow pollinater":25pc3y1h said:
:lol: So true, makes one wonder how many of the 900 000 odd were hits(constructive) and how many were misses.

Ryder":25pc3y1h said:
kicked me out of class for misbehavior
You are stretching things, I didn't kick you out I put you in the corner for a while :D
I've always wondered who the other moderators were. Thanks for the "clue" ;-)

regolith":1sykj131 said:
Ali, if you were logged in it might be showing your local time... I dunno.
No, it's definitely USA time zone :?

hooknline":1sykj131 said:
I've always wondered who the other moderators were. Thanks for the "clue"
You must be referring to Ryder because I can't even moderate myself never mind a board :help: