Nearly 60 people were shot in Chicago over the weekend

Help Support CattleToday:

Bright Raven":3gox360h said:
ddd75":3gox360h said:
Bright Raven":3gox360h said:
Of course I can take it as I want. You don't need to give anyone that permission. Hope you understand that.

BTW: Prejudicial has a different meaning than racist. I have no clue whether you are racist. IMO, however, as all of us are - your posts reflect prejudice. Prejudice is a word of very broad scope. So don't be defensive.

thanks .. I know the meaning.. and I didn't give you permission.. I told you to take it how you want..

try to keep up

Ok

okay

ddd75":1ni4lgz3 said:
Bright Raven":1ni4lgz3 said:
ddd75":1ni4lgz3 said:
thanks .. I know the meaning.. and I didn't give you permission.. I told you to take it how you want..

try to keep up

Ok

okay

Hey, We need a break in this rain. I don't know how it is there but it is becoming a tropical climate over here.

ddd75":2ybe3utq said:
Bright Raven":2ybe3utq said:
ddd75":2ybe3utq said:

Hey, We need a break in this rain. I don't know how it is there but it is becoming a tropical climate over here.

i was just saying yesterday its like a rain forest.

Pasture is freaking unbelievable. It will all need mowing again. Too bad we cannot send those who need it, this rain.

Bright Raven":1p3z6c9d said:
ddd75":1p3z6c9d said:
Bright Raven":1p3z6c9d said:

i was just saying yesterday its like a rain forest.

Pasture is freaking unbelievable. It will all need mowing again. Too bad we cannot send those who need it, this rain.

that'd be nice to do.. It rained so hard the other night .. all night long.. just poured and poured..

3rd cutting should be really nice.. I just wish I would of fertilized it!@!

Mod2":3btj1451 said:
bball":3btj1451 said:
I'm confused as all heck. The thread and a post was flagged as per Mod2. Mod2 acknowledges the flag publicly; and, as evidenced by the fact this thread is not locked, must have determined there was no violation of the board rules??
So what's with all the chatter? I didn't see any politics, religion, name calling, or threats in any of the posts. The word "racist" was used; however as an adjective, not a noun. Discussions on racism, in the past have been tolerated on CT so along as rules were not violated: name calling, cussing, threatening, etc.
Am I missing something?

I deleted a post instead of locking the thread.

There ya go! That's some real moderating! :tiphat:

slick4591":2a1yd0m2 said:
Mod2":2a1yd0m2 said:
bball":2a1yd0m2 said:
I'm confused as all heck. The thread and a post was flagged as per Mod2. Mod2 acknowledges the flag publicly; and, as evidenced by the fact this thread is not locked, must have determined there was no violation of the board rules??
So what's with all the chatter? I didn't see any politics, religion, name calling, or threats in any of the posts. The word "racist" was used; however as an adjective, not a noun. Discussions on racism, in the past have been tolerated on CT so along as rules were not violated: name calling, cussing, threatening, etc.
Am I missing something?

I deleted a post instead of locking the thread.

There ya go! That's some real moderating! :tiphat:
indeed!
X2 :tiphat:

Latest posts