NCAA Football

Help Support CattleToday:

houstoncutter":p6680gbk said:
Everybody might have to get on the college bandwagon next year, cause it may be the only game in town!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:
Ain't that the truth. Three Texas/OU games would be fun.

r.e. the recruiting and program management wars--I think we have a winner.
Ohio St. (excuse me, The Ohio State) seems to have a lot of problems. QB Terelle Pryor is leaving--on the heels of Coach Jim Tressel.
An old conservative like me just knows that when you have players trading game jerseys for TATTOOS you have a very dicey situation. The details could get real sleazy.

john250":16wasoqd said:
Ohio St. (excuse me, The Ohio State) seems to have a lot of problems. QB Terelle Pryor is leaving--on the heels of Coach Jim Tressel.
An old conservative like me just knows that when you have players trading game jerseys for TATTOOS you have a very dicey situation. The details could get real sleazy.
Talk is that half the tattoo parlors in town have shut down too. :mrgreen:

TexasBred":riud1vo5 said:
john250":riud1vo5 said:
Talk is that half the tattoo parlors in town have shut down too. :mrgreen:

Forces us to recognize the $ impact of big time college football.

Latest posts