NCAA Basketball

Help Support CattleToday:

Texas Tech's Zhaire Smith dunk...I have not seen one in game like this in a while......

https://twitter.com/_/status/974434359766761472

DYXjBoVW0AEPusw.jpg

MRRherefords":hq9l5twj said:
Thank you Buffalo for ruining my bracket.

Well the PAC 12 is proving they deserved more respect in the seedings!......... wait nevermind.... :lol:

It was ok. Short pass, didn't finish with power, and no defender or even an arm in sight.

It's unique and impressive, but there's a lot better ones out there IMO

torogmc81":19r3oz7z said:
It was ok. Short pass, didn't finish with power, and no defender or even an arm in sight.

Once opening did you scroll on down and see the second dunk.

jltrent":3kuhy7qr said:
torogmc81":3kuhy7qr said:

Once opening did you scroll on down and see the second dunk.
Darvin Ham or the fake NBA one?

Bestoutwest":33a4jjjg said:
There are a few games in Boise for the tournament. Kentucky, Arizona, Ohio State and I believe Gonzaga will be there.
I had taken the days off from work months ago so that I could go, my wife thought so we could watch them on TV.
I looked at tickets and it will be $600-$700 for the two of us to go to ONE game and sit in the top of the arena.
I will be watching it from home.
I see a lot of empty seats on tv in the arenas in the early round 1 games. I'm sure that will change on the weekends.

Appears 13 seed Buffalo could be wearing the glass slippers at the dance this year.

Son of Butch":2lpo233q said:
I see a lot of empty seats on tv in the arenas in the early round 1 games. I'm sure that will change on the weekends.

Appears 13 seed Buffalo could be wearing the glass slippers at the dance this year.
It looked pretty full here. Not surprising since we have a lot of folks here willing to pay a lot for things without care.

torogmc81":33v1ivao said:

I'm still trying to figure out what is so spectacular about it as well. Looked pretty common to me.

Bestoutwest":3uh9yxdq said:
Son of Butch":3uh9yxdq said:

It looked pretty full here. Not surprising since we have a lot of folks here willing to pay a lot for things without care.
Just nothing else to do in Idaho. :hide:

TexasBred":vrnw9q3h said:
Bestoutwest":vrnw9q3h said:
Son of Butch":vrnw9q3h said:

Just nothing else to do in Idaho. :hide:
Not too far from the truth. We have A LOT of transplants here that live in suburban neighborhoods. They spend their weekends shopping and drinking craft beer.

Open up a new checking or savings account today, and receive a $25 gift card on us.

UMBC, where banking is done right. Come see us!!!

What the hull happened. Epic upset. Epic fail. My jaw is still on the ground. WOW!!!!!!!!!!

UMBC could do no wrong in that game. Very impressive. Hopefully they can keep it up. Being able to see David take down Goliath is what makes March Madness so great.

what da he//
UMBC 74
Virginia 54

16 University of Maryland Baltimore County (I had to look it up) 25-10
crushing The number 1 team in the nation by 20 points!!!
I could maybe understand a buzzer beater........ but 20 F.N. points!?!

IF anyone ever complains about EPDs again by pointing to one individual calf they had as an outlier I guess pointing to March Madness NCAA brackets and this individual game works to explain the difficulty when variables are involved in Estimating Predicted Differences.

Son of Butch":10devzjq said:
My March Madness Round 1 upset predictions
9 Kansas St over 8 Creighton... 9 over 8 isn't much of an upset, so I'll just pick one
10 Texas over 7 Nevada
11 San Diego St over 6 Houston
10 Butler over 7 Arkansas
10 Oklahoma over 7 Rhode Island

15 Georgia State knocking off 2 Cincinnati....would be fun... but I can't pick crazy long shots
Mildly disappointed my 1st round upset picks went 2-3 but at least All my picks gave a good accounting.

Butler 79
Arkansas 62

Kansas State 69
Creighton 59

San Diego St 65
Houston 67

Texas 83
Nevada 87

and Oklahoma losing in overtime to Rhode Island

But Virginia losing blew up my bracket as bad as last year when I took Michigan State to win it all.
:cry2:

p.s.
Really sux I didn't even get to see the game and only found out when I read the box scores afterward.

Son of Butch":3c66rn21 said:
what da he//
UMBC 74
Virginia 54

Maybe the ACC is not as good as they are advertised.

Bright Raven":9t8e11dg said:
Son of Butch":9t8e11dg said:
what da he//
UMBC 74
Virginia 54

Maybe the ACC is not as good as they are advertised.

Virginia made history, but in a bad way. Probably be many years before it happens again.

Latest posts