Natural Fly Control

Help Support CattleToday:

(User Above)":2d267sxq said:
: Does anyone know of a natural or "organic" fly control ointment?<p>I have not heard of an organic ointment, but it would not surprise me if they made one. I did see a while back of a natural fly control using a special type of wasp/hornet that (I think) eats fly larvae. I believe some feedlots may be trying this method. We have not tried it ourselves, because I think they work best in concentrated areas and not out on pasture. Flies are bad this year for us too, good luck.<br>
<br>
<br><hr size=4 width=75%><p>

[email protected]

(User Above)":33tmbjip said:
: : Does anyone know of a natural or "organic" fly control ointment?<p>: I have not heard of an organic ointment, but it would not surprise me if they made one. I did see a while back of a natural fly control using a special type of wasp/hornet that (I think) eats fly larvae. I believe some feedlots may be trying this method. We have not tried it ourselves, because I think they work best in concentrated areas and not out on pasture. Flies are bad this year for us too, good luck.<p> Sulfur blocks might help a little. If they<br>don't repel the flies, they might at least prevent<br>sores from forming.<p>
<br>
<br><hr size=4 width=75%><p>

[email protected]

Latest posts