Natural cure

Help Support CattleToday:

Rustler9

Reaction score
Do you have feelings of inadequacy? Do you suffer from shyness?
Do you sometimes wish you were more assertive?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, ask your doctor or pharmacist about Tequila®.

Tequila® is the safe, natural way to feel better and more
confident about yourself and your actions. Tequila® can help ease you out of your shyness and let you tell the world
you're ready and willing to do just about anything. You will
notice the benefits of Tequila® almost immediately, and
with a regimen of regular doses you can overcome any obstacles that prevent you from living the life you want to live. Shyness and awkwardness will be a thing of the past, and you will discover many talents you never knew you had. Stop hiding and start living, with Tequila®.

Tequila® may not be right for everyone. Women who are pregnant or nursing should not use Tequila®. However, women who wouldn't mind nursing or becoming pregnant are ncouraged to try it. effects may include dizziness, nausea, vomiting, incarceration, erotic lustfulness, loss of motor control, loss of clothing, loss of money, loss of virginity, delusions of grandeur, table dancing, headache, dehydration, dry mouth, and a desire
to sing Karaoke and play all-night rounds of Strip Poker, Truth
Or Dare, and Naked Twister.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
I've known whiskey to have the same sort of affect on people...It cures all of those symptoms too....I know that is my cure all in life!! :D

Latest posts