National Pig Day

Help Support CattleToday:

Jogeephus

Reaction score
Hope everyone is enjoying NPD! (Yeah, it must have been a slow day in DC but look on the bright side, they were busy passing this rather than wrecking our lives)

When I was on patrol I got to thinking every day was National Pig Day. Heck, all those people that held up that #1 finger at me yelling "pig!". Yep, they made me feel mighty good.

If only the idiot that invented pig day had to deal with pigs everyday.
The most cute and cuddly spawns of the devil you will ever meet.

Red Bull Breeder":1lqgb9um said:
I like dead pig.
pigpickin1.jpg

sim.-ang.king":1ku4wif0 said:

Sim, I hope you aren't feeling neglected because more people than you know appreciate those who have to deal with them every day to bring such wonders to our tables. Some view you as gods....maybe not the muslims ..... but those that matter appreciate your efforts greatly.

Even dogs send their thanks to you.

Nice job HD!

Jogeephus":nz1mtfv9 said:
sim.-ang.king":nz1mtfv9 said:

Sim, I hope you aren't feeling neglected because more people than you know appreciate those who have to deal with them every day to bring such wonders to our tables. Some view you as gods....maybe not the muslims ..... but those that matter appreciate your efforts greatly.

Even dogs send their thanks to you.

Nice job HD!

Eli could play the banjo,with a couple lesssons. Don't be cheap. A Ban jgo playin' dog has to be worth a lotta $ in Ga.

GuySanders":20jxkyxx said:
As this is about pigs I decided not to put this in the Daily jokes section.
Now don't wet you pants when you read this in the 3rd parigraph from the bottom.
Quote--- pigs have the ability to regulate sulfur retention and excretion," he said.--- Unquote

http://www.ethanolproducer.com/articles ... ed-in-diet

Have at it jokers!
Guy
Have you even seen a pig, Sir Loon?