National Jr. Angus Show At Tulsa,Ok. in 2007!!!

Help Support CattleToday:

Going to the angus jr. national

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
AngusSenorita":52tnc9vd said:
good one cowboy

well it sounds like I can show her at summer shows, I would just need to find a place to keep her during the summer. If you are a senior your animals have to be out of the barn in April

That stinks.

a peanut gallary is a group of people, usually boys or menboys(someone who is old enough to be a man but acts like a boy) who make funny comments

LoL it aint a bad click! Cowboy is a great guy and a blast to hang out with, you just really got to know him to understand him! You just gotta be yourself on this board and watch what you say..cause it gets around FAST!!

d6cattleman":2c2ntztw said:
The National Jr. Angus Show is going to be at Tulsa next year!!! How many of you are planning on attending this phenomenal event? I plan to take an 18 month old calf out of Rito 1I2. And a yearling heifer. I have not got her yet, but im hoping to find a good one, if anyone will have any good straight angus show heifers for sale, please pm me. thanks,
d6cattleman

Back at the Ranch, or at least to the original topic
If you're an Angus fan, do what ever it takes to get to the National Junior Show. Tulsa is a beautiful city, and the Fairgrounds are great. A National Junior Cattle Show is the most fun and most educational event you'll ever attend. Our family has been to 13 with the Maine-Anjou breed, and our daughters exhibited in 6 & 10 of them respectively.

As far as finding a really good Straight Angus Heifer, check with the Stewarts at Mid Continent Farms in Kansas.

FYI: The 2007 National Junior Maine-Anjou Show will be in Lawton, Oklahoma June 17 -22.