National Farm Machinery Show

Help Support CattleToday:

I always go on Friday. There will be more there for the row crop guy than the cattleman. I'm pretty sure I have been to everyone they've ever had. I never fail to see a new innovation that I have never seen before. I will be specifically looking for hay saving feeders, for both cattle and horses.

Heading there on Friday I have my wife's uncles coming in from Danville VA. They have never been before, for me it has been a few years. If you are looking for something specific a lot of companies are advertising on the web what there booth # is for the show they are at.

Angus Cowman":2apjd3cz said:
kenny thomas":2apjd3cz said:
Anbody going to the National Farm Machinery Show in Louisville, KY, Feb. 15-18? I hope to go at least one or two days.
You need to wait until the weekend after that and come on down to the Gin show in Mephrica with Jed and I

I dont drink Gin, just Crown. :lol2: Might just do both.

kjonesel":3hvxix19 said:
Heading there on Friday I have my wife's uncles coming in from Danville VA. They have never been before, for me it has been a few years. If you are looking for something specific a lot of companies are advertising on the web what there booth # is for the show they are at.

I have missed a few but go most years. Just think we might have rubbed shoulders and never knew it.
Anyone going PM me the days you are going and a cell number if you want to meet. I have met john250 there twice and larryshoat once. Both great guys and have became good friends.

kenny thomas":340kc2vf said:
Angus Cowman":340kc2vf said:
kenny thomas":340kc2vf said:
Anbody going to the National Farm Machinery Show in Louisville, KY, Feb. 15-18? I hope to go at least one or two days.
You need to wait until the weekend after that and come on down to the Gin show in Mephrica with Jed and I

I dont drink Gin, just Crown. :lol2: Might just do both.
Well you will fit right in with jed and I on the Crown :cowboy:
The gin ain't the drinking kind more of the cotton kind but theys sposed to have alot of neat toys there
Maybe I can talk the boss into buying me some ;-) ;-)
He already bought us another new tractor

Latest posts