National Cattlemens convention

Help Support CattleToday:

tncattle

Reaction score
Anyone going? It's 5 miles from my house and I can't afford it, it's a shame they price it so high.

Dave":2wqpf8ke said:
Maybe next year they will go ahead and just hold the convention in Brazil.

Should of done that back in Aug. then we could of went to the olympic games for entertainment. :lol:

I'm going Friday and really looking forward to it. A $100. a ticket for members and $125. for non members is very steep. IMO
But everyone says it's worth it so we'll see. Hopefully I'll catch up with a couple of CT members there also.
The National Farm Machinery show is in Louisville, February 15-18 and it's free to attend. I'm planning on attending that also if its not snowing or freezing cold.

I will be there tomorrow and Friday... one of our suppliers got me a pass and I didn't want to pass up the opportunity to attend. Also helps that I'm only about and hour and a half away.

TennesseeTuxedo":13rq5cyt said:
TN Cattle Man":13rq5cyt said:
I will be there tomorrow and Friday... one of our suppliers got me a pass and I didn't want to pass up the opportunity to attend. Also helps that I'm only about and hour and a half away.

I'm about 45 minutes down the road.

It's only 354 miles and 5 1/2 hours from here.

True Grit Farms":qqg7yp2a said:
TennesseeTuxedo":qqg7yp2a said:
TN Cattle Man":qqg7yp2a said:

You could fly.

True Grit Farms":2aefooq5 said:
TennesseeTuxedo":2aefooq5 said:
TN Cattle Man":2aefooq5 said:

Glad you made the trip Vince... It was great meeting you and your son!

TN Cattle Man":b4qiulut said:
True Grit Farms":b4qiulut said:
TennesseeTuxedo":b4qiulut said:

Glad you made the trip Vince... It was great meeting you and your son!

Likewise Brian, we enjoyed ourselves and hope to see you in Louisville.

I believe that there are a couple of us that will be meeting up in Louisville... I say we all plan to do dinner on Friday night... I have already have it from a good source that Larry is picking up the tab!!

TN Cattle Man":27mkwdlv said:
I believe that there are a couple of us that will be meeting up in Louisville... I say we all plan to do dinner on Friday night... I have already have it from a good source that Larry is picking up the tab!!

The problem is he hasn't said where dinner will be. I do know there's a Ruth's Chris in Louisville.

Latest posts