Nate

Help Support CattleToday:

A

Anonymous

Looks like we will get the brunt of this. It'll be a busy day getting ready for Nate tomorrow. Hopefully all for nought.

As you can see in this image, the Mississippi Sound isn't too far in the distance.

Hope it brings you just enough rain, a cooling breeze and then gets the heck on out of your area.
I'm ready to move on back West and take my chances with tornadoes, mesquite, huisatche, juniper and prickly pear.

Farm Fence Solutions":154b5y25 said:
Bright Raven":154b5y25 said:
Farm Fence Solutions":154b5y25 said:
Send Nate to Indiana to camp out for a few days......We could use what he's got. Good luck to you.

Very dry here too.

This was in June. We've had about 8 tenths since.

You have a much worse drought! Suppose to get rain tonight.

Just started raining here. I planted ryegrass this past week. Hopefully it won't be washed out in the Gulf. The surge is the concern for me. Katrina put just enough water in my house to wet the carpet. I'm sure we won't have that problem this time but could still cause problems. Cows are on highest ground with hay, boats are secured in Bayou La Batre, generator is at warehouse. Not much else to do wait and see.

Not that high here yet. Maybe 2ft above a normal high tide. Wind is still ENE. When it pulls out of South we will get some water but I don't think we'll get 9 ft like they are predicting. Media seems to be exaggerating but, we will see.

Latest posts