Nasty Delay

Help Support CattleToday:

I luv herfrds

Reaction score
The guy that bought the trailer house came down with a friend on Tuesday to get the trailer split and moved.
They had hoped to get it all done by today.

It's not.

They spent the night at a motel in town Tuesday night. If I had had an idea of what was going to happen I would have made them stay here.

They found the front tires slashed, windows broken out and a big dent kicked in the side of the truck.
:devil2: :devil2: :devil2:

no other vehicle was touched.

No they did not report it because the local police are not trust worthy enough. Doubt they would even catch the person(s) that did it. Cops spent more time on finding who stole some political signs then anything else.

I'm going to have a talk with the sheriff's deputies I know. The whole town is talking about what happened. Will find out who did it.

Who didn't get to buy the trailer??
Whoever did it was pretty stupid.

Sounds like they must have looked at someone's girlfriend the wrong way or something.

I'd prepare myself for the unexpected cause there are so many little things that can go wrong when building a house. I've always been told when you add a person you add a problem and with building there you have to have a lot of people to get it done. Good luck.