NASCAR

Help Support CattleToday:

I bet alot of drivers will be glad when todays race at Talledaga is over, not a big fan of plate racing, I think it has more to do with luck and being at the right place at the right time.

haase":2gcbi9zv said:
I bet alot of drivers will be glad when todays race at Talledaga is over, not a big fan of plate racing, I think it has more to do with luck and being at the right place at the right time.

Absolutely...and about as thrilling as watching the grass grow. Cruise for 90% of the day then give it all you got for 10 laps.

haase":ubizrayz said:
Kyle Busch yesterday was a prime example of that

Any predictions for today's race?

As always, I'm rooting for Jr - don't know if he has what it takes.

H and H":4hpznrzf said:

I'm beginning to like Jr. Seems like he's finally "on his own" and more or less out of his dad's shadow. I'm glad he's running better but will have to wait a year for a shot at championship.

TexasBred":12ol7niu said:
H and H":12ol7niu said:

I'm beginning to like Jr. Seems like he's finally "on his own" and more or less out of his dad's shadow. I'm glad he's running better but will have to wait a year for a shot at championship.

There is a reason they cAlled him Lil E.....how many Championships could Dale have won with Hendricks HP and Equiptment ? :)

Kingfisher":2iwle0fi said:
TexasBred":2iwle0fi said:
H and H":2iwle0fi said:

There is a reason they cAlled him Lil E.....how many Championships could Dale have won with Hendricks HP and Equiptment ? :)

Good question. With all the new rules etc. I don't think Big E would have gotten away with as much of his crap as he did back "in the day" as they say.

There is a reason they cAlled him Lil E.....how many Championships could Dale have won with Hendricks HP and Equiptment ?

Good question. With all the new rules etc. I don't think Big E would have gotten away with as much of his crap as he did back "in the day" as they say.
We would have made new rules......:).

Harvick with another victory!!! To bad he'll finish 2nd or 3rd again in the points. Maybe next year at SHR he'll get a hotrod and can make another run at the cup.

J&D Cattle":18gkk6a1 said:
Harvick with another victory!!! To bad he'll finish 2nd or 3rd again in the points. Maybe next year at SHR he'll get a hotrod and can make another run at the cup.

Everytime I try to like Harvick he shows his ass. I can't see him ever winning a championship. Kurt Busch will win another one first.

TexasBred":3ucu8usx said:
J&D Cattle":3ucu8usx said:

Everytime I try to like Harvick he shows his ass. I can't see him ever winning a championship. Kurt Busch will win another one first.

Can't disagree with you there, he has got in a pi$$ing match or two in his career. It always seems like he gets into it with the drivers I dislike which has helped his case.

Kurt is a talented driver, no doubt. If he can keep his head on straight he ought to contend next year.

dun":38k0a790 said:
J&D Cattle":38k0a790 said:
Kurt is a talented driver, no doubt.
Must be in the genes cause Kyle is a helluva wheel man too

Yes, I can't believe he hasn't won a championship. I wonder if he had stayed at Hendrick how many he might have? I just wish somebody would knock Johnson off the throne.

J&D Cattle":d9wh9f63 said:
Yes, I can't believe he hasn't won a championship. I wonder if he had stayed at Hendrick how many he might have? I just wish somebody would knock Johnson off the throne.

None...ever noticed that regardless who drives that "5" car the results are never good. Seems they always sort of suck hind tit. All the effort goes into 48 and the others are little more than team mates to help the 48....even 24 seems to do it now.

Still think Kurts best shot at winning was this year, really dont see him getting along with Harvick or Stewart, as far as the 48 goes, im starting to beleive what Harvick said last year,he has a golden horseshoe stuck somewhere cant remember where :D The 20 car was out to lunch at Phoenix sunday,Matt is going to need the golden horseshoe this sunday and Johnson is going to have to have alot of bad luck, but I dont see that happening.

haase":12jzmgki said:
Still think Kurts best shot at winning was this year, really dont see him getting along with Harvick or Stewart, as far as the 48 goes, im starting to beleive what Harvick said last year,he has a golden horseshoe stuck somewhere cant remember where :D The 20 car was out to lunch at Phoenix sunday,Matt is going to need the golden horseshoe this sunday and Johnson is going to have to have alot of bad luck, but I dont see that happening.

Sounds like Harvick. I agree Harvick, Stewart, and Bush will be at each others throats. Throw in Danica wrecking all the time and it could be interesting. Harvick and Stewart are good enough friends they'll cool off but I'm sure there will be some heat between all.