Nascar Thread

Help Support CattleToday:

Kyles problem isnt crew chiefs or not having good equipment its Kyle himself, he is one hell of a driver,but what he did on friday in the truck is one of the dumbest things I have seen, take a guy out,under caution thats running for a championship. Now theres a chance that M%M might pull there sponsorship, he has alot of growing up to do. :2cents:

haase":mva1zbt6 said:
Kyles problem isnt crew chiefs or not having good equipment its Kyle himself, he is one be nice of a driver,but what he did on friday in the truck is one of the dumbest things I have seen, take a guy out,under caution thats running for a championship. Now theres a chance that M%M might pull there sponsorship, he has alot of growing up to do. :2cents:
I agree. But how different is it from any other intentional wrecking of someone. E Sr. was really good at that and then saying "I hate it that it happened" with a sht eating grin on his face. I'm still a KB fan but I hated it when the others do it and I hate it just as bad that he did. But he is so dam exciting to watch drive................................

Dun, I agree 100% Ijust dont think it should happen under caution, and take out someone that has a chance to win a championship like Hornaday did. And yes Tony did one heck of a job.

highgrit":mygd6713 said:
Still 3 points back after winning 4 out of 8 races in the chase?? At least its not the 48 again.
Just shows that 2 really crappy races can really screw you up. I don;t expect him to be able to keep it up, after all he's no Harry Gant.

dun":2ddywqmb said:
haase":2ddywqmb said:
Kyles problem isnt crew chiefs or not having good equipment its Kyle himself, he is one be nice of a driver,but what he did on friday in the truck is one of the dumbest things I have seen, take a guy out,under caution thats running for a championship. Now theres a chance that M%M might pull there sponsorship, he has alot of growing up to do. :2cents:
I agree. But how different is it from any other intentional wrecking of someone. E Sr. was really good at that and then saying "I hate it that it happened" with a sht eating grin on his face. I'm still a KB fan but I hated it when the others do it and I hate it just as bad that he did. But he is so dam exciting to watch drive................................
you just nailed it....at TMS remember Burton wrecking Gordon "under caution". Into the wall headfirst and then a scuffle....NASCAR didnt' do one damn thing to anyone. Course KB did push the guy about 200 yards before he wrecked him. I don't think M&M's is going anywhere. They're making too much money of KB and the publicity whether it's good or bad. All weekend at the race track the "Kyle Bush" Merchandise Trailer was stacked up with people buying M&M's KB merchandise. Only people in NASCAR that seem to really hate him or Earnhart Fans and Harvick Fans and that's mainly becuase neither of them can beat him. Harvick put 4 trucks in one race earlier this year to try and win...all four wrecked and KB won the race. The guy has got talent. But a quick crash course in anger management wouldn't hurt him either. Maybe his new wife will cut him off and settle him down a bit. I'll say one thing.....I loved ol' Smoke won it....but the race was NOT the same without KB in it. I believe the guy that replaced him finished around 30th or something like that.

TexasBred":298i2cxj said:
I loved ol' Smoke won it....
It's funny all of the nay sayers that at the beginning of the season on the discussion boards were saying he's too fat, he's too old, have all shut up now

dun":6g9bobq7 said:
TexasBred":6g9bobq7 said:
It's funny all of the nay sayers that at the beginning of the season on the discussion boards were saying he's too fat, he's too old, have all shut up now
He may be ALL of that til he greases up and they push him thru that window into the seat and then he's as serious as a heart attack. He may not win the whole thing but 4 out of 8 is a darn good average.

TexasBred":3rb01kvs said:
dun":3rb01kvs said:
TexasBred":3rb01kvs said:
He may be ALL of that til he greases up and they push him thru that window into the seat and then he's as serious as a heart attack. He may not win the whole thing but 4 out of 8 is a darn good average.
Good thing he didn;t climb the fence after the first win. He wouldn;t have had enough energy to win the other 3

hillsdown":2gg8u0vs said:
So can Smoke take the lead in points today ??

We were supposed to be at the races this weekend .. :cry2:
As they run now he HAS the lead. Early on he did a 3 wide pass to take the lead the first time and it tickled me so much I laughed till I almost cried. I do believe he wants a third championship

dun":1pyl2ssa said:
hillsdown":1pyl2ssa said:
So can Smoke take the lead in points today ??

We were supposed to be at the races this weekend .. :cry2:
As they run now he HAS the lead. Early on he did a 3 wide pass to take the lead the first time and it tickled me so much I laughed till I almost cried. I do believe he wants a third championship

I don't know if I can hold my breath for 2 more hours .. :help:

Didn't he say that cousin Carl shouldn't even take a nap as he is gonna be there ... Go SMOKE Go !!!!!!!!!!! How can you not be a Tony fan, he is one of thew few good ole boys in that sport , not a whiner like most, he just gets even .. :D

Looks like today was a draw.....Edwards finished one place ahead of Smoke but Smoke led most laps so still -3 in points. Next week will be last man standing.

TexasBred":ogtqwosn said:
Looks like today was a draw.....Edwards finished one place ahead of Smoke but Smoke led most laps so still -3 in points. Next week will be last man standing.
Yeah, 312 laps for nothing