Nascar fans

Help Support CattleToday:

t&d farms

Reaction score
i dont post very often, and i see a few threads about about nascar.
Who is your favorite nextel cup driver?
do you like busch or the truck series?
im a HUGE Dave Blaney fan. and love dirt track racin'.

Earnhart Jr. I liked his dad too except for a couple of times.
Can hardly wait for our satetilite dish turned back on so I can watch some races. Local stations only show golf. So I end up watching alot of Canadian TV.

Anyone but gordhole, kane or johnson. First preference Bobby Labonte then Tony Stewart. Although I really like Kenny Wallace, Casey Mears, Denny Hamlin, Clint Bowyer, Kurt Bush, Terry Labonte when he drives, Harvick, etc. Ain;t too crazy about Jr, but I prefer him to his dad.

Aw, man!

Dun, I am soooooo disappointed.

Kurt Busch? Really? Kurt BUSCH? The baby? KURT BUSCH? The sniveling little whiner?

Honestly, I was on the fence about him for a while, but then he started to sound like a whiner, kinda like a spoiled 2nd grader. Then he ran his mouth and Jimmy Spencer assisted him with a reminder that "if you can't pay the toll, don't go down that road." Then I saw a KB interview where he was whining that Jimmy Spencer assaulted him. I've had NO use for him, ever since.

I always liked Rusty Wallace. Now that he's gone I guess I'd go with Tony Stewart or Jeff Burton.

Wife was a HUGE Bill Elliot fan. Now she can't make up her mind, but she knows who she hates: both the Busch boys, Jimmie Johnson, and Jeff Gordon.

Personally, I don't mind Gordon. I'd kinda like to see him win 8 championships just to PO all the Earnhardt fans. :lol:

Ya gotta love Smoke.He is a good ole boy,although he needs to remember that he is on network television sometimes.We like all NASCAR but there is no comparison to watching on TV too seeing them live.You fortunate ones that live in the racing circuit sure are lucky that you can take in at least one race a year.

Favorite drivers too many to mention.Dislikes the farret face brothers,Johnson and alot of the new ones.Really like both Burton brothers and Bobby L.Who doesn't like Jimmy Spencer.

Who do think is going to win the NEXTEL CUP this year?

hillsdown":e09qxwj5 said:
Who do think is going to win the NEXTEL CUP this year?

butthole johnson. Other then gorrdhole I'ld rather see anyone in the chase win it, even kenseth the dull would be better

Who do think is going to win the NEXTEL CUP this year?[/quote]

either smoke or matty, anyone but gordon, jimmy, or shrub and sprout..(busch brothers) how funny would it bee if truex would pull off an upset and bring DEI a championship. dotn really wanna see clint get it but either of the other RCR drivers would be good.

umm how about jr new car? is it not ugly or what. jmo

Here's an observation I've made. I'd like to see if you agree.

Richard Petty -Cale Yarbrough - Bobby or Donnie Allison - Darrell Waltrip - Dale Earnhardt - Jeff Gordon

These are the dominant drivers over the years (just go with me here) and depending on when you tuned in to Nascar, you either gravitated to the guy on top or the guy who was up and coming. (People call this bandwagon jumping, but I think for the guy just getting interested, it's because thats who you hear so much about .)

I rooted for Cale so I didn't care for the Allisons. So when Darrell came along to pester the Allisons I rooted for him. Didn't like Big Dale because he was wearing Darrell out, and now I root for Gordon (go ahead and throw those empty beer cans) because he would beat Dale more than anybody else.

Of course folks who have met drivers or get more deeply involved root for lesser drivers while the more casual fan stays with the big dogs.

Okay, that's my theory. Agree or disagree.

CUZ":2506335a said:
Here's an observation I've made. I'd like to see if you agree.

Richard Petty -Cale Yarbrough - Bobby or Donnie Allison - Darrell Waltrip - Dale Earnhardt - Jeff Gordon

These are the dominant drivers over the years (just go with me here) and depending on when you tuned in to Nascar, you either gravitated to the guy on top or the guy who was up and coming. (People call this bandwagon jumping, but I think for the guy just getting interested, it's because thats who you hear so much about .)

I rooted for Cale so I didn't care for the Allisons. So when Darrell came along to pester the Allisons I rooted for him. Didn't like Big Dale because he was wearing Darrell out, and now I root for Gordon (go ahead and throw those empty beer cans) because he would beat Dale more than anybody else.

Of course folks who have met drivers or get more deeply involved root for lesser drivers while the more casual fan stays with the big dogs.

Okay, that's my theory. Agree or disagree.

I was a Richard Petty fan before he was doing well but I alwasy disliked David Pearson. Didn;t like and still don;t any of the others. But Neil Bonnet who was part of the Allison Alabama Gang was always a favorite. Richard was alwasy classy, win loose or draw. Gordon is/was rarely classy to this day. A few couple of the most unassuming guys were Harry Gant, Benny Parsons and Rick Mast. Never were the splashy big names of the others mentioned, but really great people to talk to.

Was the most important element of Junior's new number really the easy transformation of the fans' tattos?
I like Junior but I cheer for smoke. I ain't getting either tattooed on my arm or anywhere else.

Latest posts