Names...help

Help Support CattleToday:

Ryan

Reaction score
I need a bit of help with some names. We have a cow, Sweetie, and we like for all her offspring and grand offspring to have the word Sweet in them. I'm kind of running low on ideas, thought I'd see what everyone here could come up with. Here's what I've got so far:

Sweetie's Redemption
Sweetie's Redemption II
Sweet Thing
Sweet Pea
Sweet Tart
Sweet Stuff
Sweetness
Sweet Love
Sweet Talker
Sweet Cheeks

Any ideas?

Ryan

How about Penthouse Sweet as a play on Suite

or

Swisher Sweet as a play on the cigar.

or

Sweet and Low as a play on a sugar substitute.

FarmGirl10":3mx7zy75 said:
*Cowgirl*":3mx7zy75 said:
Sweetheart
You need to use this one!

Ah, I knew I forgot one. We've Sweetheart before, she was one of the first, before I was responsible for the namings. Plus she wasnt even out of this cow line, a waste of a great name.

HerefordSire,
I never thought to substitue Sweet for Suite. Thanks for that tip. I really like the Sweet and Low, Sweet Stuff should've been named that.

Also, a good friend of mine named a heifer of his Sweet Tea this year. I had hoped to use it this year, but since he already has it I dont want to infringe on him.

Ryan

Sweet Redemption
Sweet Sucess

I'm not real good at this

I have a doe - actually my best angora doe - which is why I like to keep her name in her kids names if that makes sense, to develop a family line. Her name is Sweet Pea (I bought her already named) - but normally I name by the letter of the year so her doe kids have been

Sweet-Zee
Sweet-Ay
Sweet-Bee
Sweet-C
Sweet-Dee

Not exactly original but then I kinda call them by different names like SZ became ZaZa, SA was sold, Sweet Bee is Buzz, SC gets Sweetsie, and of course SD gets Sweetie, this year's kid (provided she has a doe) will be Sweet-E. Dont know what I'll call her since I call the other one Sweetie, maybe Ecstasy ...

Ryan":ckb0s3gm said:
FarmGirl10":ckb0s3gm said:
*Cowgirl*":ckb0s3gm said:
Sweetheart
You need to use this one!

Ah, I knew I forgot one. We've Sweetheart before, she was one of the first, before I was responsible for the namings. Plus she wasnt even out of this cow line, a waste of a great name.

HerefordSire,
I never thought to substitue Sweet for Suite. Thanks for that tip. I really like the Sweet and Low, Sweet Stuff should've been named that.

Also, a good friend of mine named a heifer of his Sweet Tea this year. I had hoped to use it this year, but since he already has it I dont want to infringe on him.

Ryan

Ryan...how about "Suite Tater or Sweet Tater"

I always add the bull name so for eg my Sharon family goes like this
Khan Sharon (mother) Kava Sharon, Berretta Sharon, Belles Sharon, Jerrick Sharon (all daughters) Etta Noble Sharon,
Etta Antom Sharon (granddaughters) Etta Flash Sharmon (grandson)
It will be interesting when it comes to naming next year as I've just ai bred all of the Sharons to a bull called Jude Jason

Latest posts