Name the Donkey contest

Help Support CattleToday:

rusty":rpbw9e9i said:
Heard this for truth but you be the judge.Years ago had a big Baptist camp meeting and the mines shut down for it.Things went so well it lasted 3 weeks.The miners who had all gotten saved couldn't get the mules to work cause they had quit cussin ended up selling them all and got replacments.Like I said this was told as gospel.

I kinda believe that. Mine like to be talked to like children. They lean on you and batt their eyes... They love me.

Herman??? or wait till he gets in the hall of the barn and starts kicking and wont let the cows through when you are trying to get them up. Then to like I do, call him everything but white, he will know you are talking to him, mine did. Thank goodness I no longer have the durn thing.

The man I rented from let him out by accident, he was trying to get tomato cages and the durn thing run right by him. I asked him which way he went, he said he went running down the road and never looked back. The ol guy is well in 80's and funny, after telling me what had happened he looked at me with a big ol grin and said "well son looks like you lost your @$$! I couldn't do anything but laugh. I thought this is great I have finally got ride of the sap sucker(the donkey that is). Nope 2 weeks later a guy few miles down the road called me and asked me to come get him. Apparently he tried to get him up with his truck and kicked out both of his headlights.I told him that he could keep him as payment, he declined and said that he would fix his truck.

Lammie":224wfazc said:
They lean on you and batt their eyes... They love me.

Don't kid yourself there Lammie. If a sweet smelling thang appears in the next pasture, he'll go to cheating on you.

backhoeboogie":1h0pkxhm said:
Lammie":1h0pkxhm said:
They lean on you and batt their eyes... They love me.

Don't kid yourself there Lammie. If a sweet smelling thang appears in the next pasture, he'll go to cheating on you.

Are we still talking about donkeys, here?

Black with a brown nose ....... call him Jessie Jackson. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Try this, my kids have always loved these names.
What
I don't know
shut up
what u talking about
say that again
what do u think

They have wanted to do this for years with their steers, so when the judge ask's them.whats your animal's name, they can reply with the above and get away with it. :lol: :lol: :lol: not :mad:

So far, I win :D , I think :???:
My son named his steer Cha' Ching this year and can't wait till the judge asks "what's his name" :cowboy:
or I can't wait till he's walking around the ring and the steer pulls away or somthing and all you hear is this kid saying out loud Cha' Ching, .............oh it's going to be a riot :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lammie":1hl94pmt said:
I once had a donk that the previous owner had named "Blake". Be for real. Don't give a preppie name like that to such a regal animal.

Hey now, I'm kinda partial to Blake.

And the winner is, (drum roll please...) Jasper.

Congratualtions, Peg, you have chosen the name of the donkey. Now, I need to upload a pic of the little angel so that you can see him. He's a dandy, though.

WOOHOO!!!! :banana: I won something! :banana: :banana: Thank you Lammy :tiphat: Thanks to all the "little people" :lol2:

I'd love to see a photo,baby donks are soooo cute! :heart:

He's not a baby. He's gonna be my new donk babydaddy. I'll try to get it done tonight. I don't have anything in my files here.

Yeah,future babydonks photos,thats what I meant to say. :oops: . Want to see Jasper too,please. :heart:

Latest posts