Votes: 3 42.9%
  • HerefordSire

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • HerefordSire

Votes: 6 85.7%

• Total voters
Lammie":3iy2k06q said:
NAME WHAT HERFORDSIRE'S BEEN SMOKING!!!
$8.00 per pack Marlboro man myself, when I do smoke, usually with a high-ball. Do not do drugs. Random drug testing here controlled by software. They come in to your office and lead you down to the on-premises lab. They do not let you out of site except when in the bathroom. They also give breathe tests for alcohol. I have been drug tested for decades. So there goes your hypothesis.

HerefordSire":a30wpksp said:
Lammie":a30wpksp said:
$8.00 per pack Marlboro man myself, when I do smoke, usually with a high-ball. Do not do drugs. Random drug testing here controlled by software. They come in to your office and lead you down to the on-premises lab. They do not let you out of site except when in the bathroom. They also give breathe tests for alcohol. I have been drug tested for decades. So there goes your hypothesis.

You have to admit with all the strange stuff you are posting, and I doubt I am alone here, that the old saying "If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck..."

You quack like a stoner, my friend. No offense. I could care less what folks do in the privacy of home.

Lammie":1oqh16r8 said:
HerefordSire":1oqh16r8 said:
Lammie":1oqh16r8 said:

You have to admit with all the strange stuff you are posting, and I doubt I am alone here, that the old saying "If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck..."

You quack like a stoner, my friend. No offense. I could care less what folks do in the privacy of home.

No offense taken. Name the Aflac duck...he is quacking. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

You may want to mellow out, enjoy life, and have fun instead of being so judgemental and serious.

alacattleman":1ds3c7od said:
i think he just like too "monkey" with our mind's, and what better audience then a motley crew of rednecks.. :cowboy:
I am after a smile and a laugh. If I can make you smile, then my objective is fulfilled.

HerefordSire":38pid4xo said:
alacattleman":38pid4xo said:
i think he just like too "monkey" with our mind's, and what better audience then a motley crew of rednecks.. :cowboy:
I am after a smile and a laugh. If I can make you smile, then my objective is fulfilled.
..ten -four

alacattleman":m2ohbtwe said:
HerefordSire":m2ohbtwe said:
alacattleman":m2ohbtwe said:
..ten -four
I have been in some environments where people get upset if you smile. Smiling and laughing is a great stress reliever for me. Notice Lammie's reaction to awkward humor.

HerefordSire":z5arneyr said:
alacattleman":z5arneyr said:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :tiphat:

HerefordSire":2s12w29b said:
Notice Lammie's reaction to awkward humor.

Lammie's reaction was no different than my first thoughts. I see the humor in the post, but it was quacking like a duck looking for Sponge Bob & Cheeto's! :roll:

grannysoo":2hdgzk18 said:
HerefordSire":2hdgzk18 said:

Lammie's reaction was no different than my first thoughts. I see the humor in the post, but it was quacking like a duck looking for Sponge Bob & Cheeto's! :roll:

Interesting grannysoo. I was beginning to think it was a woman thing.

Lammie...do they drug test teachers at your school?

grannysoo":3eboqbxe said:
HerefordSire":3eboqbxe said:

There's strange and then there's screaming "Look at me! Look at me!" strange.

There is awkward humor and then there is no humor. I saw it more as sarcasm on your part. And no small amout of narcissism.

I have an extremely strange sense of humor. I am proud to say that my sons do, too.

Lammie":vqvax3mc said:
grannysoo":vqvax3mc said:
HerefordSire":vqvax3mc said:

There's strange and then there's screaming "Look at me! Look at me!" strange.

There is awkward humor and then there is no humor. I saw it more as sarcasm on your part. And no small amout of narcissism.

I have an extremely strange sense of humor. I am proud to say that my sons do, too.

I would be scared to be a member in the same church as you. You might tell all the other members I am a sinner. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Herf this is one of those decisions that is very hard to make. If I pick the first one, the other 4 could get upset with me.

We get the random drug tests too.

backhoeboogie":3j5c5mc3 said:
Herf this is one of those decisions that is very hard to make. If I pick the first one, the other 4 could get upset with me.

We get the random drug tests too.

I figured I could easily get in trouble by posting some member's names. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Therefore, I was willing to be the laughing monkey.

Do Texas teachers get drug tested? It almost seems like Lammie is not drug tested. If she was, maybe she would know most everyone in the country is tested nowadays, except the self-employed. It cost my company $30 per pop to test someone not counting all the overhead and employees.

TexasBred":1sikwluc said:
HerefordSire":1sikwluc said:
alacattleman":1sikwluc said:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :tiphat:

Every now and then, someone has to take one for the team TB.

Latest posts